The Open 2012

Berober

But he doesn't talk about other teams' sports' players.

Anyway, I've got no bets on this so anyone but Tiger ^_^ Though if Snedeker/Fowler win I'll be pissed off because I always back those two (N)

Always my favorite tournament because if the wind's-a-blowin' it's chaos for even the best. A lot has been made on ESPN of how Westwood has to win one eventually, and this might as well be it. Adam Scott is a nice player, underrated, and to see him at the top isn't a huge surprise. I see Rory is -3 through 13 and Zach Johnson and Paul Lawrie are in the clubhouse at -5. Tiger, Bubba, and Ernie are all at -3 too. At least we've got a lot of names at the top or close to it as round 1 draws to a close.

Snedeker's leading, I'm a little bit happy because I've said for about 2 years that he's capable of winning a major but mainly pissed off because I imagine that I could have got 66/1-ish on him and I didn't put any bets on.