Wayne Rooney

Guest PlagueUK

Guest Small Blue

Firstly Sam, in my opinion Bellamy would never rank up to Rooney in the scales. Rooney proved what a talent he posesses at Euro 2004 - whereas Bellamy doesn't truly excel at Newcastle United. He is always outshined and outclassed by Shearer, in my opinion once more.

Plus Robson would be a better influence. Fergueson's an arrogant cunt. And he's losing it. And... uh....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing he can do is go to Newcastle, get guaranteed first team football and a nice couple of million as a signing on fee when he starts.

Then after a few years move on to Man Utd - which could eailsy happen, and pick up a few million more as a signing on fee.

Well Robson has just left Newcastle which is a shame I think because he has done so much for them considring the position they were in before he started. This means that its extremely unlikely that Rooney will go to a club that hasn't even got a manager, eventhough we all kind of knew he was gonna go to Man Utd anyway, but this just confirms it I think.

Guest PlagueUK

oh my god, 3-4 games into the season and we're 1-2-1, don't be ridiculous, we have the team to at least make the top 3 again. Smith is in decent form and looks to only get better, From what I heard Saha, isn't totally fit so he'll be back to best soon.

Just wait there is another 30+ games to go.

Guest Small Blue

Most likely, Ferguson will wait until the defenses are tired before bringing on one of the strikers. Ruud/Rooney will start the lineup with someone like Smith/Saha to fill up the numbers until the defenses are tired and then bring on Rooney, who ideally will tear the defenses apart. Thats what I remember him doing with Ole.

And its its a 4-3-4:

Ronaldo -- Keane -- Giggs

Rooney -- Ruud -- Smith

But Scholes would fit in there too.

Most likely, Ferguson will wait until the defenses are tired before bringing on one of the strikers. Ruud/Rooney will start the lineup with someone like Smith/Saha to fill up the numbers until the defenses are tired and then bring on Rooney, who ideally will tear the defenses apart. Thats what I remember him doing with Ole.
Edited by evertonfan

And so the Wayne Rooney transformation into Alan Shearer begins.

Really, Rooney is going to piss and moan when he doesn't get into the strating line up, and he shouldn't. He should be worked in, like Moyes tried doing but Rooney didn't want to know, Rooney must play first team football for he is great~.

Sorry, but he's turning into a little dick now, saying "Once a blue, always a blue" then asking to leave because he wants Champions League football and, more than likely, more money. I laughed when i saw the kid on Sky Sports with the tape through Rooney on his shirt, and its a shame Everton and Man Utd have just played, i'd enjoy seeing Rooney get booed.

Yes, and Leon Osman is God! Loan him back to Carlisle ¬_¬.

If it was about money, Rooney could've stayed at Everton, signed a new contract and picked up £55k a week. He won't be making much more than that with Man Utd. He fell out with Moyes and whatever efforts that were made by the club to patch things up were ignored, on the advice of his "advisors", who have done more to harm his career than anyone.

In other news, Sky Sports reckon Everton have bid for Benni Mcarthy. Yeah, lets leave European Cup winners Porto for relegation strugglers Everton.

If it was about money, Rooney could've stayed at Everton, signed a new contract and picked up £55k a week.  He won't be making much more than that with Man Utd.  He fell out with Moyes and whatever efforts that were made by the club to patch things up were ignored, on the advice of his "advisors", who have done more to harm his career than anyone.

In other news, Sky Sports reckon Everton have bid for Benni Mcarthy.  Yeah, lets leave European Cup winners Porto for relegation strugglers Everton.

If it was about money, Rooney could've stayed at Everton, signed a new contract and picked up £55k a week.  He won't be making much more than that with Man Utd.  He fell out with Moyes and whatever efforts that were made by the club to patch things up were ignored, on the advice of his "advisors", who have done more to harm his career than anyone.

In other news, Sky Sports reckon Everton have bid for Benni Mcarthy.  Yeah, lets leave European Cup winners Porto for relegation strugglers Everton.

Charlton did get Rommendahl, so you might get him. I want to know where all these relegation strugglers get the money from, they just seem to produce like £6m for players etc.

It's now official, Wayne Rooney has been signed by Manchester Utd for around £27million. Skysports News are currently showing pictures from MUTV of Rooney being photographed holding his new jersey. For those of you interested, it's the #8 jersey, formerly Nicky Butt's.