EWB Fantasy Football Season 8 (Ryan Leaf League)

naiwf

11 Bang Bus Chernobyl 4-10-0 0.286 2-8-0 1569 1732

This prediction, and all like it, can bite my pasty white ass.

At least you didn't get predicted 2-12.......... We'll just win our divisions anyway despite these negative predictions

11 Bang Bus Chernobyl 4-10-0 0.286 2-8-0 1569 1732

This prediction, and all like it, can bite my pasty white ass.

At least you didn't get predicted 2-12.......... We'll just win our divisions anyway despite these negative predictions

And teams like me who drafted well will just kick your face back down in the mud with little difficulty.

No, what sucks is going undefeated the entire season, then getting a tie in the last week of the season, then losing in your first playoff game. I don't think that will ever be duplicated.

No, what sucks is going undefeated the entire season, then getting a tie in the last week of the season, then losing in your first playoff game. I don't think that will ever be duplicated.

I was the # 1 seed the year before, led the league in points for and against and was dominating my semifinal match. Then Srar whipped up about a 70+ point turn around after "conceding" when all of my guys got pulled and her guys poured on a ton of garbage time points. That was pretty lame too. In short, if you beat me in my first playoff game you win the league <_<

I was the # 1 seed the year before, led the league in points for and against and was dominating my semifinal match. Then Srar whipped up about a 70+ point turn around after "conceding" when all of my guys got pulled and her guys poured on a ton of garbage time points. That was pretty lame too. In short, if you beat me in my first playoff game you win the league <_<

Garbage points or not it's still one of my finest moments :P

Tony Romo, QB, Dallas. Agonized over this one, sorry to take so long.

Tony Romo, QB, Dallas. Agonized over this one, sorry to take so long.

I'm sure it won't be the last time your in agony over Tony Romo this season.

Well they haven't won yet, but...TONY ROMO :w00t:

Still playing well through...one game :shifty:

Advice:

My Starting lineup is QB Russel Wilson, RB Steven Jackson, WR's Julio Jones, PIere Garcon, Randy Moss, TE Jimmy Graham, Giants D, Connor Barth K, and Broncos ST.

In my league I can start two rbs and two WRs or I can start 1 RB and three WR's..I have Frank Gore on the bench..should I bench Moss or Garcon in favor of Gore or even Jamal Charles or should I sub Dwayne Bowe for either Moss or Garcon...

Advice:

My Starting lineup is QB Russel Wilson, RB Steven Jackson, WR's Julio Jones, PIere Garcon, Randy Moss, TE Jimmy Graham, Giants D, Connor Barth K, and Broncos ST.

In my league I can start two rbs and two WRs or I can start 1 RB and three WR's..I have Frank Gore on the bench..should I bench Moss or Garcon in favor of Gore or even Jamal Charles or should I sub Dwayne Bowe for either Moss or Garcon...

I hope you benched Garcon too so someone else can feel my pain