EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I knew I shouldn't have said anything about Romo's turnovers! Threw 2 picks to the Giants but also threw 3 TDs as they limited DeMarco Murray. Went up 35-0 then had a terrible quarter & a half to finish the game, still won 35-10 but Blair Walsh missed his first FGA as a Cowboy from 50 yards and I lost Barry Church for the season with a torn pec. Phil Simms acknowledged that he's not a doctor but he feels that Church will be back next week.

Wow, beat the Txans 32-29. Crazy game, Pooh went down injured in the 4th so my rookie backup came in. He threw 96 yards on 4 completions including a TD with 30 seconds to go to win the game :D

Pooh is out for 8 weeks :/

• Like 1

Beat Atlanta 41-17. Lost my MLB for over a month, a corner for 6 weeks and the rookie corner that came in to replace him is done for the year with a broken tibia. Forte and Addai got injured last week, fortunately they're both ok, but I've signed Joe McKnight (77) as a third back. Also adding Sheldon Brown (82) and Benny Sapp (74) if that's alright with everyone.

Ravens would be interested in sending me Vilma (86) for Adams (DT 83) and a fifth. Abilities and ages are similar, both positions of need. That ok?

I focred a safety on Aaron Rodgers last game :D

The CPU Packers are dumb, they would have won if they actually passed more but instead they handed it off to Best who fumbled over and over.

One of the reasons I wanted to get rid of Best :P

I'll get my game in later on tonight before Match of the Day, I've also got no problems with the free agent signings or the trade

You're good Drags. (Y)

Going to get my game in the next couple of hours, hopefully DM gets his done and we can roll again. :w00t:

EDIT - If we do roll soon I'll have a USER game vs Drags, when would be good for you?

Also those signings aren't good for me now, wait until after we play. :shifty:

The scoreline does not in anyway reflect the game whatsoever....

Won 52-49 thanks to a last second fieldgoal....However the game should never have been that close because 4 of the 6 interceptions I threw resulted in a touchdown :(

Apart from the stupid amount of interceptions being returned I thought I played well, Cannady looks like a great draft pick at HB and picking up Finley in free agency was a great move. The teams starting to establish a running game over the past few games which was the major obvious weakness in the team, hopefully I won't throw as many interceptions again and who knows maybe another championship game is possible this season.