Football Manager 2013

Lineker

i don't have an account. C&P the post.

bheptg.jpg

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and then I saw THIS THREAD and became heavily inspired to try and do it.

The aim of this is to adjust the borders of all the countries in Europe to give a totally different look to leagues and national teams throughout Europe and even stretching into near Asia. I have made a point to slice down the traditional strong leagues of Europe and piece together the smaller ones. Some of the names used are of historic regions but don't take these literally they are just rough estimations of geographic regions of the adjusted borders.

Here is a list of the newly created nations and a brief description of what area they contain ...

Andalusia - This includes the Spanish regions of Andalusia and Murcia as well as the cities of Ceuta and Mellila.

Austro-Hungary - Modern countries of Austria and Hungary combined.

Basque Country - This includes the Spanish regions of Basque Country and Navarre as well as the French region of Pays Basque.

Bavaria - This is the German state of Bayern.

Brittany - The French regions of Brittany, Pays-de-la-Loire, Lower Normandy and Upper Normandy.

Burgundy - The includes the French regions of Burgundy, Franche-Compte, Champagne Ardenne and the Swiss French speaking cantons.

Cappadocia - These are the Mediterranean, Black Sea and Central Anatolian regions of Turkey.

Castilla - These are the Spanish regions of La Rioja, Castilla y León, Castilla la Mancha, Madrid and Extremadura.

Catalonia - The Spanish regions of Aragón, Cataluna, Valencia and the Balaeric Islands.

Caucasian Emirate - This is the modern countries of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan as well as Russian regions of Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, North Ossetia and Chechnya.

Circassia - This includes the Russian regions of Adygeya, Kalmykia, Krasnodar, Stavropol, Astrakhan, Volgograd and Rostov.

Crimea - This is the Ukrainian province of Crimea and city of Sevastopol.

Czechoslovakia - This is the modern countries of Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Frisia - These are the Dutch provinces of Friesland, Groningen, North Holland, Drenthe, Overijssel and Flevoland.

Galicia - The Spanish regions of Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria.

Gaul - The French regions of Centre, Ile-de-France, Poitou-Charentes and Picardy.

Hellenes - This is modern Greece and Cyprus and also the Turkish regions of Marmara and the Aegean Sea.

Helvetia - This is the German state of Wurrtemberg, country of Liechtenstein and the Swiss German speaking cantons.

Illyria - Albania, western Macedonia and Kosovo.

Ireland - Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Israel - Unchanged.

Jutland - Danish regions of Nordjylland, Midtjylland and Syddanmark and the German region of Schleswig-Holstein and city of Hamburg.

Kurdistan - Turkish regions of South Eastern Anatolia and Eastern Anatolia, North-west Iran, North Iraq and North-east Syria.

Lotharingia - French regions of Alsace and Lorraine.

Macaronesia - Portuguese regions of Madeira and Azores and Spanish Canary Islands.

Mercia - English east and west Midlands.

Netherlands - Dutch provinces of South Holland, Gelderland, Limburg, North Brabant, Utrecht and Zeeland and also the Belgian regions of Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant and Antwerpen.

Nordic Isles - Iceland, Faroe Islands and Greenland.

Northumbria - North-west and North-east England.

Novorossiya - Ukrainian regions of Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Odessa, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv and Kherson.

Occitania - French regions of Aquitaine, Auvergne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Limousin, Midi-Pyrénées, Provence-Alpes-Azur and Rhone-Alps.

Osterland - Finland and Estonia.

Padania - Italian regions of Valle d'Aosta, Piemonte, Liguria, Lombardia, Veneto, Friulli-Venezia-Giulia, Emilia-Romagna and the Swiss Italian canton of Ticino.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Nations of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus and also Russian region of Kaliningrad.

Portugal - Modern Portugal minus Azores and Madeira.

Prussia - German states of Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Verpommern and city of Berlin.

Rhineland - German states of Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia.

Russia - Modern Russia minus far east regions and southern regions.

Saxony - Germany states of Thuringia, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Lower Saxony and the city of Bremen.

Scandinavia - Norway and Sweden and also the Danish regions of Sjaelland and Hovedstaden.

Scotland - Unchanged.

Siberia - Kazakhstan and Russia east of Tatarstan.

Thrace - Bulgaria and east Macedonia.

Transylvania - North, West and Central regions of Romania.

Two Sicilies - Italian regions of Campania, Puglia, Baliscata, Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia, country of Malta and French region of Corsica.

Tyrol - Austrian regions of Vorarlberg and Tyrol and Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige.

Ukraine - Ukraine minus provinces of Novorossiya and Crimea.

Umbria - Italian regions of Tuscany, Umrbria, Marche, Lazio, Abruzzo, Molise and country of San Marino.

Wales - Unchanged but Welsh teams in English leagues moved to Wales.

Wallachia - Moldova and Romania minus Transylvania regions.

Wallonia - Belgian regions of Brussels, Liege, Namur, Luxembourg, Brabant Wallon, Hainaut, the French provice of Nord-pas-de-Calais and country of Luxembourg.

Wessex - South East and South West England.

Yugoslavia - Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Hezegovina and Montenegro.

National Squads for all listed nations - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxWnudPn3_YsY1lLeVRtZGVfRlE/edit

I am five nations away from completion of the database, these means all the clubs, players and nations have been switched and leagues have been roughly drawn up.

There is still lots left to do and test though and this is where I would like people's help, I would like better names for the new leagues (local language where possible), I need people to test for accuracy and point out mistakes, maybe a club is in the wrong nation or player is listed in a wrong nation. I would also like opinions on country names (All English names or English equivalents) I am happy for most of them but if you think you know better please post.

I will keep this thread updated with progress.

(Sorry if my English is bad.)

The New Europe

The match engine is so horrifically broken since the last patch, any player with more than 15 pace and dribbling will score a hat trick a game, guaranteed.

My tactic has basically become 'Give the ball to HBA, he goes on a 45 yard run past three defenders and scores'.

I'm going back to FM12 till the next patch.

• Admin

The match engine is so horrifically broken since the last patch, any player with more than 15 pace and dribbling will score a hat trick a game, guaranteed.

My tactic has basically become 'Give the ball to HBA, he goes on a 45 yard run past three defenders and scores'.

I'm going back to FM12 till the next patch.

Good, finish the Pentagon.

Eden Hazard always did that even before the patch. :shifty:

Yeah, but looking at the player stats for the past seasons PL on my game, the top player in the league (Bale, HBA, Hazard usually) would usually make 6-7 completed dribbles a game, currently with a season just started after the patch update, Aguero is leading with 21.67 dribbles per game and 14 goals in 7 games.

Rooney has scored 32 goals in 11 games this season, including 3 consectutive hat tricks for England