Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Does anybody know how the points system works on the online leaderboards.

I've got 3.8m in my Newcastle game, whilst Berober has over 15m and the overall leader has 535m, about 400m clear of anyone else.

Benji has 607pts.

So I got to 2040 on one save, and atm at Napoli. My star player is an Italian who scored 27 in 24 last season and has only got 1 cap despite my injury-prone backup Striker getting about 50 caps. =/

I'm in 2017 and apparently the media are still clamouring for 41 year old Bury winger David Beckham to get a call up.

I'm sure his 1 pace and 1 acceleration will strike fear into most international full backs.

Does anybody know how the points system works on the online leaderboards.

I've got 3.8m in my Newcastle game, whilst Berober has over 15m and the overall leader has 535m, about 400m clear of anyone else.

Benji has 607pts.

Challenge mode? I basically can't run full FM at Uni, so I wound up completing all of the base ones. My Can't Win Anything With Kids game is right up there (Martin Ross, newgen legend :D)

April Fools anyone?

I am really struggling to get into an FM game this year. Had a Man Utd game going into my fourth season but lost interest. Can't seem to get a new game going... Thinking of starting a Forest game as I had a food game going with them last year. Any suggestions for decent Championship/League One teams to play as?

I got sacked for the first time in about three years of playing this game. My Villa team had been on very, very poor form, but there was improvement in sight with a draw against Arsenal, and we lost to a late goal against West Brom. We still sat 14th in the league and hadn't had any warning about my loss of job. But yeah, lost 3-2 to West Brom and bam, there's goes my job with 6 games left :( I had 4 good players coming in on free's to change the team up and was optimistic for the next year.

Silly Villa :shifty:

That "Big Club, Small Country" challenge sounds like the sort of thing that would be fun to add on the next time I start up one of my frequent "aw hell I just feel like playing as Chelsea for a while" games.

San Marino/San Marino is the only way to go.

Also, I'd play the shit out of FM1888. 2-3-5 all the way!