Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Eh. Lucas Piazon was decent rotation material in my first Chelsea game (he's on loan in the latest update).

Well, okay, sixth choice AMC.

Seventh when I bought Isco.

...Surely he's good enough for League One? :shifty:

Eh he's 3.5 stars according to Graham Carr and he cost fuck all. I'm looking for depth and he's versatile.He was on loan at Newcastle last year as well and he wasn't completely shite at AMC. Matheus is going to play there anyway. Signed him at Spurs year 1 and he never got near the first team, but I got him on loan he'll be amazing at this level.

He plays (rarely) for League One Middlesborough in my save, Chelsea released him after he set the world on fire during loan spells at Stevenage (L1) and Northampton (L2).

He's neck and neck with Hartlepool benchwarmer Bebe for who has fell the furthest in the least amount of time.

In the further adventures of the QPR goalkeeping situation, in the Jan 2017 transfer window, they signed FOUR goalkeepers.

Getting back into my Rangers game now, first time playing it since January so I'm now up to speed on all the various updates. Hat tricks, hat tricks everywhere.

Also, some agent just alerted me to the fact his client was available for 200m. I'm not Man City you know!

It's 2018 and I'm a fair distance behind Celtic but hold a comfortable lead over the likes of Dundee Utd and Hearts so should be in with a good shot of a return to the Champions League if I can navigate the Best Placed rounds. Neil Lennon did just leave for relegation threatened Swansea though and has been replaced with Roy Keane, formerly of Blackpool, Fulham and Burnley. Hopefully they capitulate...

Of course the next game after winning 9-0 was a 1-1 draw.

Also I've signed a 32 year old Demba Ba. He scored and got injured on his debut!

There's nothing greater than seeing a Brazillian ace you signed young make his debut for Canada after gaining citizenship, it's a beautiful thing!

Might start up a game as Montreal, loved my game as Toronto last year.

Being Canada and Vancouver boss, I have been keeping eyes on this. :shifty:

Next game we beat Jamaica 3-2 and moved from bottom of the group to automatic qualifiers places.

How good has Juan Agudelo become in your game?

My HoY decided to pick him up on a free, but with a costly wage and I am wondering if I should cut him lose or keep him.

I am playing as Heerenveen for comparisons sake.

I'm playing FM12 still and he's a West Ham squad player, I sold him to them after bringing him to Vancouver from New York.

Austria Wien 14-1 Avenir Beggin (Luxembourg)

Second phase of qualifying for the Champions League. Worst result since that one time I was manager of Armenia or whateverthefuck.

EDIT: Somehow won 3-1 away at Sporting Lisbon despite their great lineup including RvW, Honda and Holtby. Lost 2-0 at home though but still went through. Got Arsenal in the Playoff. Well cock.