Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Just..of all the keepers to attach the label too :shifty:

In my League 2 to Worldwide game, Jermaine Jenas has told Spurs that he wants to leave as he has achieved all he can at the club. Based on the timing of this request, the last thing on his bucket list must have been "ride the pine in the reserves" so...way to go, Double J!

Yeessss this is a pretty big result on my fourth Champions League attempt.

Screenshot2013-03-10at123913PM.png

Five of those conceded goals came in our final match against Chelsea where I experimented a little bit (with little success) en route to a 5-0 rout at Stamford Bridge. We clearly took advantage of a pretty generous group draw, but I'm not complaining because it is a huge boost to the coefficient of our little all-Nordic side.

In the round of 16 we've been drawn against... Sevilla - a winnable tie after they finished second in a soft group including Anderlecht and Steaua.

If signing Wellington Nem is cheating then signing Yttergard Jenssen is like mega-cheating!

Also Hugo Lloris is a bit shite sometimes for somebody with such great attributes.

Last season he got me knocked out of the Champions Leauge by deciding it was a good idea to pass it to Messi instead of clearing the ball at the Nou Camp in the 90th minute. Now against Arsenal he whiffs on a cross with the ball then hitting my CB before going in the open net and then passes it to my other CB with Giroud breathing down his neck 15 yards out from goal. So Arsenal scored twice from 2 shots the entire game, with only one on target.

To top it all off, I issue him a warning after scoring a 3.8 rating in the derby and he has a hissy fit. So he can go fuck himself, Jake Kean will have to do until he sorts himself out.

I signed Vincent Pericard for free as Harrogate Town in the BSN, then get gets injured for 3 months on his second match. Before his injury, he scored twice within 10 minutes too. He is our only chance of getting promoted

Celtic v Getafe. Europa League Quart Final. First leg a 2-2 draw in Scotland. Second leg we're losing 2-1 to the Spanish. 93rd minute Boyata nods in a header and we're going to ET. We hit the bar and defend well. Penalties.

We win 6-5. Forster saved their sixth to send us through. That was intense.

Next up Roma. Aah..

Hooolly shit! My Whitecaps have not lost at home in three years! :o

EDIT: And a Welsh Billionaire just bought... Rostov.

You'd think he'd have bought Swansea or Cardiff or maybe Wrexham or some other Welsh side but no... Rostov.

EDIT 2: Real Madrid lost to Esteghal from Iran in the third place play offs. :lol:

Yrgisvb.jpg

barclayspremierleagueovh.png

Phew that was a close one! Went in to the last game 2 points clear of United. I had Leicester away and they had Man City at home. Leicester had one shot the entire game and were winning 1-0 up until the 70th minute. Then I got a dodgy penalty and equalised. It was watch and pray time then that United didn't score another against Man City which thankfully they didn't!

I just booted up FM for the first time in quite a while and the colour has changed to a slightly red hue. Is this just me? Or has it anything to do with the picture pack I downloaded?