EWR 2012 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Mark Briscoe's overness to 68. Given the position of the overness of other ROH main eventers/upper mid carders, they deserve to be there. 62 is WAY too low for how popular these guys are on the indy scene.

-Raise Jay Briscoe's overness to 68.

-Raise Jimmy Jacobs' overness to 60.

-Lower Nigel McGuinness' overness to 72.

-Raise QT Marshall's overness to 35.

-Raise Tommasso Ciampa's overness to 52.

-Raise Christopher Daniels' stiffness to 42.

-Raise Taz's overness to 73. Lower his brawl to 64, speed to 8, technical to 66, and selling to 63.

-Raise Joey Ryan's overness to 65.

-Raise Jeff Jarrett's stiffness to 38 and charisma to 86.

-Raise Eric Bischoff's stiffness to 26, selling to 57, and charisma to 90.

-Raise Gilbert's technical to 52.

-Raise Barry Horowitz's speed to 19, technical to 46, and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Sean Carr's overness to 25.

-Raise KAGE's overness to 24.

-Raise Shane Strickland's overness to 36.

-Change Sean Hanson to a referee.

-Change Harley Race to a trainer. Raise his talent to 86.

-Change Rob Feinstein to Production.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's talent from 61 to 60 (so he can be available for regional promotions).

Edited by KrisClassic

Add Darius Carter

Darius Carter

Debonaire

Male

Birth Month unknown

Age 24(Guess)

Lightweight

Brawling 40

Speed 65

Technical 55

Stiffness 45

Selling 55

Over 17

Charisma 65

Attitude 90

Behaviour 90

Check High Spots

Wage 4000

Speaks Yes

Nationality American

Finsiher Foreclosure(Submisson) (2x)

Employer None

Heel

Gimmick Rich Snob

Edited by Kustimonia

I'd add a friendship between Kofi Kingston and CM Punk, based on the Best in the World DVD/Blu-Ray.

I'd also change the relationship between Joey Mercury and CM Punk to loyalty. I mean, Mercury was losing his house because he was in debt or something, and Punk decided to write Joey a six figure check so Joey could buy out his debt.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

I think Linda McMahon should be removed. She hasn't appeared in years and she has absolutely nothing to do with wrestling anymore outside of other politicians bringing it up.

• Like 1

I think Linda McMahon should be removed. She hasn't appeared in years and she has absolutely nothing to do with wrestling anymore outside of other politicians bring it up.

Linda McMahon is actually still a technical owner of the WWE, so if anything she should be removed as a worker and added in as the owner of WWE just as she was in the original game data.

Seth Rollins' primary finisher name should be the Blackout (ground) and secondary the Avada Kedavra (impact)

add Keith Hanson to TNA

rename Sara Del Rey to Sara Amato

up Michael Sampson's talent to 100. He saved Jerry Lawler's life.

Austin Aries' secondary finisher move should be 450 Splash. make him Tweener

low Bully Ray's wage to 80,000

Edited by lannister

-Raise BROCK LESNAR's brawl to 83, stiffness to 86, selling to 88, and charisma to 80. Check High Spots. Lower his behavior to 81.

-Raise John Cena's selling to 81 and his overness to 99.

-Raise CM Punk's charisma to 100.

-Check Fonz Factor for Hulk Hogan. Raise his charisma to 96.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' overness to 81 and charisma to 96. Raise his wages to 70,000. Change his gimmick to Unique.

• Like 1

-Raise BROCK LESNAR's brawl to 83, stiffness to 86, selling to 88, and charisma to 80. Check High Spots. Lower his behavior to 81.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' overness to 81 and charisma to 96. Raise his wages to 70,000. Change his gimmick to Unique.

Why didn't Hogan have fonz factor anyway? o.O

-Jesse Emerson and Chris Hall are the HWA Tag Team Champions. Add a tag team between them, 5 exp.

-Add Remi Wilkins to the game:

Remi Wilkins

Wilkins

Male

July, 21

B 39

S 22

T 43

Stiff 36

Sell 58

Over 17

Charisma 54

Att 88

Behav 86

Barracuda Dream (Impact)

Lemon Pepper (Impact)

HWA, Face, Cocky

Loyalty to Billy Roc.

-Remi Wilkins is the HWA American Luchadore Champion.

-Raise Billy Roc's brawl to 40, technical to 61, stiffness to 41, selling to 62, overness to 24, and charisma to 58.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 66.

Edited by KrisClassic

I wouldn't raise Cena's overness. He still gets a lot of boos despite being a face. I know WWE plays it off as him being controversial, but he's not doing anything to garner the boos; they happen naturally because a lot of people dislike him, and since he's a babyface, that's not exactly a testament to him being over with 99% of the wrestling fans.

Anyway, I agree with Hogan getting fonz factor. Not sure about raising his charisma to 96. Same goes for Dusty. Those guys' best promo days are clearly behind them.

As for Brock, why do you think he deserves 88 in selling? I could maybe see around 80, but 88 seems awfully high for a guy who still has this aura as a monster and bad ass. He flat-out no-sold a Pedigree right before latching on the match-ending kimura against HHH. Even if it's part of his character, he's no-selling moves and I don't think even when he DOES sell he deserves an 88.

Punk's charisma 100? DAFUQ! his mic work is overrated and he's only considered a top guy now on the mic because he's compared to the rest of the current roster. Jericho, Kennedy, JBL, etc. destroy him on the mic and they have charisma at 92, 98. Punk only shines on the mic when he is cutting a worked shoot, which exposes him as a one trick pony on the mic, he fails at comedy, acting, intensity(most of the times), versatility etc.

Edited by lannister
  • Like 2

Punk's charisma 100? DAFUQ! his mic work is overrated and he's only considered a top guy now on the mic because he's compared to the rest of the current roster. Jericho, Kennedy, JBL, etc. destroy him on the mic and they have charisma at 92, 98. Punk only shines on the mic when he is cutting a worked shoot, which exposes him as a one trick pony on the mic, he fails at comedy, acting, intensity(most of the times), versatility etc.

pinch.gif

• Like 1