EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

- Raise Bobby Fish's age to 36.

- Switch Christopher Daniels birth month to March and raise his age to 42.

- Rename Johnny Parisi to Johnny Swinger. Make him a heavyweight. Add Swinger, Johnny Hollywood Swinger, and Baby Walter to his alter egos. Add a tag team called "New York Connection" between him and Glenn Gilberti. 12 exp. Inactive.

- Add Maximo Estrella, Max Stardom, and Maxx Stardom to Ricky Martinez's alter egos. Tick trainer. Add a loyalty between him and Rusty Brook and Angel Rose.

- Add a blood relation between Crusher Doogan and Nikki Addams.

- Raise Big Vito's age to 48. Add a tag team called "Da Badda Bing Boys" with Francisco Ciatso. 1 exp. Inactive.

That website may show Bobby Fish's age as 36, but tonight on the ROH broadcast, they listed him as 33.

RAW Spoilers:

Create a Stable called "The Shield" with Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. From the amount of talking he did tonight, I'd make Ambrose the leader.

Possibly change all three of their gimmicks to "Man on a Mission" as well?

The Great Khali and Hornswoggle appear to have formed an alliance, until Hornswoggle returns to wrestling matches, I'd make him Khali's manager.

Chikara related

Turn Jigsaw Heel(or at least Tweener?) for the new Update and maybe add him to GEKIDO

Change Tim Donsts Gimmick to Psycho

Tweener, from his latest blog its more sticking up for Shard then being evil.

Yeah, I think that would be better for Jigsaw.

According to PWInsider, Jim Cornette has left ROH(maybe for good).If he doesn`t show up on the necr ROH-Event it would be safe to remove him from the Company

Edited by Kustimonia

Chikara related

Turn Jigsaw Heel(or at least Tweener?) for the new Update and maybe add him to GEKIDO

Change Tim Donsts Gimmick to Psycho

Tweener, from his latest blog its more sticking up for Shard then being evil.

Yeah, I think that would be better for Jigsaw.

According to PWInsider, Jim Cornette has left ROH(maybe for good).If he doesn`t show up on the necr ROH-Event it would be safe to remove him from the Company

He's apparently taking an undetermined sabbatical from the company, I highly doubt regardless of his situation that he'll be at the next set of taping. I would however remove him already, it's pretty safe to say the guy won't be coming back after making an ass out of himself with yet another wrestling company.

remove Kenneth Cameron from WWE.

I'd wait until its made official, but chances are it's true:

WWE developmental worker Thomas Latimer (a/k/a Kenneth Cameron) was arrested on Thanksgiving in St. Petersburg, Florida. He was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was released from jail on $5100 bond. Cameron was known for being a member of the popular tag team The Ascension in FCW/NXT, however, has apparently been let go as his profile has been removed from the official WWE developmental website. You can still view his profile through its original link.
Edited by Mr.Perfekt

My opinions on overness boosts/degrades

WWE

Big Show to Main Eventer

Booker T overness lowered to 86 or 87

Brad Maddox to 65 overness

Johnny Curtis to 60 overness

Mark Henry lowered to 86 or 87

Paul Heyman to 85+ overness

Ryback to 88 overness

Wade Barrett to 86 or 87 overness

William Regal to 78 overness

TNA

Abyss renamed to Joseph Park and has 78 overness

Chavo Guerrero to 78 overness

Christopher Daniels to 79 overness

Devon to 80 overness

Jeremy Borash to around 70 overness

Kazarian to 76 or 77 overness

Keith Hanson renamed to DOC with 70 overness

Magnus to 75 overness

Rob Van Dam to 85 overness

Samoa Joe to 81 overness

ROH

Briscoes to 70 overness

Jay Lethal to 73 overness

Kevin Steen to 75 overness

Michael Elgin to 68 overness

Rhino to 73 overness

• Like 1

remove Kenneth Cameron from WWE.

I'd wait until its made official, but chances are it's true:

WWE developmental worker Thomas Latimer (a/k/a Kenneth Cameron) was arrested on Thanksgiving in St. Petersburg, Florida. He was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was released from jail on $5100 bond. Cameron was known for being a member of the popular tag team The Ascension in FCW/NXT, however, has apparently been let go as his profile has been removed from the official WWE developmental website. You can still view his profile through its original link.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_NXT_Wrestler_Released_Following_Arrest_WWE_Superstars_Highlights_Ryback_Naomi.html

Just a rumor...

"According to Wrestling Observer, the planned PPVs to be scrapped are February's Against All Odds and September's No Surrender PPV. With Lockdown now taking place in March, eliminating these two PPVs would allow extra time to build to both Lockdown and Bound For Glory. Without No Surrender, the BFG Series finals would have to take place on an episode of IMPACT next year. There is no word on if there will be other PPVs scrapped along with these two."

TNAsylum

I think that it is a very probable that this news become in something real, time ago Dixie Carter also has talking about take out 2 ppv in a edition of TNA Today, I just can't remember wich one

Remove TNA Events No Surrender (September) and Against All Odds (February)

Move Lockdown to March and Victory Road to April

Edited by Gantz_Elite

Wanted to post a few notes...

Eve

- Finisher: Rename to Heart Breaker

- Other Finisher Rename it to Evesault

Never heard either of these moves referred to with these names... Just because someone calls it something on YouTube doesn't mean that that's the move's name.

Rey Mysterio

- Finisher: 619

This has been discussed before. Mysterio always finishes with something after hitting the 619... That's why it's not his finisher.

Tyson Kidd

- Uncheck Booker

He served a s booker during his time with Stampede Wrestling.

Vickie Guerrero

- Change to Non-Wrestler

This one, I'm willing to discuss... From what I've seen, she's still serving as Ziggler's manager...

Could have more comments later, but I'll save them for the December Update thread... Update should be out sometime today.

-Bill