Behaviour 90

Wage 2000

Speaks Yes

Nationality American

Finsiher Thrust Kick(Impact) (2x)

Employer IWC, Opener,Heel

Gimmick Angry Young Man

Alter Ego:Robert Beverly

Add an inactive Tag Team with Eric Ryan Called "Young Studs"(Experience 5)

Add an inactive Tag Team with Bobby Shields calles"Sex Appeal"(Exp 5)

If he isn't already, put Todd Keneley in TNA as an announcer. Additionally, he seems really underrated. He's really good as an announcer - last night during the PPV, Taz was making all sorts of weird comments, and Keneley didn't have any problems, adjusting on the fly and responding to whatever... he calls all the moves, knows what they are, and actually has a good sports-entertainment feel on top of that so he's not too boring. I'd give him a boost to around 79.

Watching Best of the Indies: Jon Moxley right now and noticed he's missing couple of relationships for him:

- Loyalty between Cody Hawk and Dean Ambrose. Cody trained Ambrose.

- Friendship/Loyalty between Matt Stryker and Dean Ambrose. Traveled and I think also helped train Ambrose. Kinda like a mentor or so. (NOT Striker, STRYKER, just to make sure)

- Friendship between Mikael Judas and Dean Ambrose. They became friends when Ambrose was wrestling in Puerto Rico.

- Friendship between Drake Younger and Dean Ambrose. Became good friends during their time in IPW.

- Friendship between DJ Hyde and Dean Ambrose. Became quite fond of eachother during Moxley's CZW days.

- Friendship between Nick Gage and Dean Ambrose. Same as above.

- Friendship between Devon Moore and Dean Ambrose. According to Ambrose, he is one of his best friends.

- Friendship between Dave Crist and Dean Ambrose. Like a little brother to Ambrose.

- Friendship between Jake Crist and Dean Ambrose. Same as above.

- Friendship between Robert Anthony and Dean Ambrose. Became friends due to both mans hatred of Shawn Osbourne.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

Yeah, Vin's basically retired - he's mostly involved in developing Android apps, and various social networking stuff, while keeping up the bowling on the side. He might wrestle again, but for the time being at least I'd say it's safe to make him a non-wrestler.

tumblr_m9e7o6ysEw1rdi35lo1_500.jpg

add a LOVE Relationship between Brad Maddox and Paige.

Yeah, I love every girl I have a picture taken with, too.

It's also fake, you can see a fairly obvious cut along the left side of Paige.

• Like 2

I don't even know who Paige is. I'm sure I've seen her knocking around Subside in town on a Saturday night.

I fucking wish.

tumblr_m9e7o6ysEw1rdi35lo1_500.jpg

add a LOVE Relationship between Brad Maddox and Paige.

Yeah, I love every girl I have a picture taken with, too.

Just don't see enough here to confirm a "love" relationship...

I know it's probably irrevelant but change Del Rio's short name to ADR

The thing is, the only thing that I know of that the short names are used for is the match reports, which is similar to play-by-play... I don't hear Michael Cole calling him "ADR," but I do hear him say "Del Rio."

Add Wes Brisco to TNA. Turn him heel and change his gimmick to 'Biker'

No problem adding him and turning him heel... But, for the "Biker" gimmick to work, the worker has to be a heavyweight, which Wes Brisco is not... In fact, he's under 200 lbs, IIRC.

-Bill

Add Wes Brisco to TNA. Turn him heel and change his gimmick to 'Biker'

No problem adding him and turning him heel... But, for the "Biker" gimmick to work, the worker has to be a heavyweight, which Wes Brisco is not... In fact, he's under 200 lbs, IIRC.

-Bill

But wait! I've read spoilers, and unless I missed something coming up in the next 2 weeks, there's no reason to turn Wes heel OR give him a biker gimmick.

PAC's new name is Adrian Neville: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Adrian-Neville.html

Max Bauer's new name is Axl Keegan: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Axl-Keegan.html

Have no idea who this guy is: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Gavin-Reid.html

Same thing for this guy: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Scott-Dawson.html

Merecedes KV's new name is Sasha Banks: http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Sasha-Banks.html

Edited by fusionFX!