EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Suggestion for the NWA:

Perhaps we could add the promotion NWA On Fire. They are a regional promotion for the NWA, but they run a nationally syndicated television show which features matches from all NWA promotions. If we add that, it is a place where we can put all of the NWA's World and National Championships. Thoughts? I'd be more than happy to provide the stats for it.

I wouldn't add the World Title to the promotion, but they definitely could be added.

Why not, if it is defended on their television program?

Their show is just a taped program that they add big matches to so that people watch. NWA On Fire is local to me, and is not a big enough promotion to be labeled as the big company representing the NWA, even in a video game.

I think it is the most sensible solution, since their television program is the only one that represent all of the NWA, we add the promotion along with the top 5-10 NWA names (Kahagas, Damien Wayne, Chance Prophet, etc). I would like to be able to play a promotion with the NWA belts, and I think that is the best way to do it.

NWA has a promotion called NWA Pro, that runs in the southwest region of the US. That would make the most sense to be the host promotion for their World titles. NWA On Fire is a local promotion. Pro or maybe even Ring Warriors should get the nod, maybe even Fusion.

I don't really care what is decided, I'm just saying (as someone who has gone to numerous On Fire shows over the last 4 years) that On Fire is a small promotion that shouldn't be labeled as the leader of the NWA if your looking for an accurate DB.

A couple notes about the WWE's Staff roster:

I'd like to suggest Hillbilly Jim be added back to the active roster. Although he hasn't wrestled since 2009, he also hasn't worked as a road agent for WWE, or any wrestling company for quite a few years. He's basically just an ambassador on a Legends contract, just like Snuka, Austin, Hart ect.

John Laurinaitis seems to be done with television, after resigning as Executive VP, and getting the knee surgery, plans for his WWE return have seemly been canceled. I think he should be added back as a Road Agent.

Uk wrestling star Robbie Brookside was in Tampa this week with his former partner William Regal. Brookside was working with the WWE developmental talents and word is that he is now working with WWE on some kind of talent evaluation deal. Wade Barrett and William Regal have made tweets confirming this.

Add Robbie Brookside to WWE as a Staff Member.

Edited by Cauchi19

Regarding NWA;

Nwa pro was the name of the territory run by David Marquez. Most of his affiliate promotions were based in southern california, in order to showcase the talent, nwa championship wrestling from hollywood was created. Taking the best talent from all of the promorions in the area. When Trobich relinquished his position with the NWA, Marquez and all of his associated promotions left the NWA. Speculation that he was forced out has come up, but that is neither here nor there. Nwa championship wrestling from hollywood became cwfh. Basically NWA pro no longer exists. As the NWA has new directors/governors a slew of promotions have left and a many new ones have joined and are still joining. I have left out some details in order to keep this brief I Just wanted to give a little background.

Currently the most prominent promotions under the NWA banner are (IMO)

Smoky Mountain

Ring Warriors

On Fire

DAWG

These promotions have a decent Internet presence. I should mention that there are several promotions in Texas that have been stable over the years, but not easy to find information over the Internet. Same with NWA Top rope. It would be cool to have a Texas promotion in the game to vary from the North East bunch, but if there is no info, there is no info.

NWA Mountain State had a TV show a few months ago, but took a hiatus until after the new year. Recently they announced a name change, which escapes my memory right now.

For EWR,

I had suggested earlier that we move the belts to ECCW this no longer is going to work as ECCW is probably not going to license the NWA in the near future.

On Fire, DAWG and Costal put together the show to crown a new champion and sounds like they could work together a lot in the future. Costal and DAWG have been working closely for some time now. The North American Tag Champs wrestle mainly in this region.

This is the same with smoky Mountain, Premier, and Mountain State(again I can't remember the new Name.) World Jr Heavywieght champion is in this region.

Ring Warriors is an interesting one, the use some seasoned well known veterans and a good mix of very strong younger wrestlers, and have hosted two shows in the Bahamas. Currently home promotion of the Tag Team Champions (there's a spoiler here but I'm on my phone and can't get the tags to work properly). Khahagas (world champion) wrestles mostly here and in Texas.

The National title is currently Vacant

And the NA title is in Texas on a Guy named Carson - I doubt he is in the game.

I don't know the women's champion's home promotion.

Currently the titles are spread out everywhere. Which is what an alliance should do IMO.

I would like to suggest create a promotion in the game using a roster split. Either choose NWA On Fire/costal/DAWG or Smoky Mountain/Mountain State/premier. Or just use Ring Warriors and have vacant belts for those who are not used in the promotion. In the last option rhe player can always hire the guys if he wants.

We could also have all the promotions under one name and have the roster split by region, which I am less in favor of.

This is a lot of information, hopefully it helps for some more discussion.

Or like someone said choose one promotion and add the Top ten guys.

I'd like to think the NWA titles should be present on the game when briefcases are included :) .

Edited by TSweets

I'd raise Titus O'Neil's charisma at least to low 70's.

I'd also lower Miz's and Orton's charisma. Miz's promos mostly consist of "really? really? really?" and "awesome" and Orton's quite dull on the mic. These are just my opinions tho.

I agree with raising O'Neil's charisma, but it should be around 77 or 78.

I disagree with lowering Miz and Orton's charisma. Both are very entertaining and engaging on the mic. When they talk, I listen, and that is true charisma. Leave both of them where they are.

• Like 1

Possible Name For The New NXT Group WWE Spanish announcer Marcelo Rodriguez posted the following on Twitter, which could potentially be the name of the new NXT group. It loosely translates into "The Shield. Remember that name. I get the feeling they're gonna be bigger than The Nexus and The Corre."

Rodriguez later noted on Twitter that he is guessing this is their name as they were wearing badges on their uniforms that said "The Shield" when they debuted at Survivor Series.

Source: Wrestlezone

Add a Stable of Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins called The Shield.

Make Adam Cole's primary finisher Florida Key (impact) and secondary Panama's Sunrise (corner)

Change Kharma's name to Amazing Kong; add a tag team for her and Jazz called "Rhythm and Bruise," 2 exp, active

Make Michael Elgin's primary finisher Revolution Elgin Bomb (impact)

Change Winter's name to Katarina Leigh (add Winter to alter-egos)

Here are some alternate/updated pics I've made for my game; for possible inclusion in the Updated Pics folder or just for whoever wants 'em.

bradrheingans.jpgbunkhousebuck.jpgchristianyork.jpgcliffcompton.jpgcmpunkf.jpgdawnmarie.jpg

Brad Rheingans; Bunkhouse Buck/Jimmy Golden; Christian York; Cliff Compton; CM Punk; Dawn Marie

gqmoney.jpgjoeyryank.jpgkevinsteen.jpglooneylane.jpgmattmorgan.jpgmikesanders.jpg

GQ Money; Joey Ryan; Kevin Steen; Looney Lane; Matt Morgan; Mike Sanders

moshz.jpgpatkenney.jpgrockinrobin.jpghairev.jpgthrashert.jpgtommydreamer.jpg

Mosh; Pat Kenney/Simon Diamond; Rockin' Robin; Sean O'Haire; Thrasher; Tommy Dreamer

Edited by Dan B.
  • Like 1

I'd also lower Miz's and Orton's charisma. Miz's promos mostly consist of "really? really? really?" and "awesome" and Orton's quite dull on the mic. These are just my opinions tho.

Orton is one of the best on the microphone, he has a unique style and can be very intense, almost a modern version of Jake Roberts, I would take an Orton promo over Cena any day

Orton is one of the best on the microphone, he has a unique style and can be very intense, almost a modern version of Jake Roberts, I would take an Orton promo over Cena any day

:lmao:

• Like 3

You should be ashamed of yourself.......... -_-

• Like 1

Agree with lowering Miz's charisma, I'd say about 90 at the highest is fair for him. Orton, IMO, is fine at 89.

Lower Mr. Anderson's charisma down to 87-88.

Lower Alex Riley's charisma to 75 at the highest. Outside of his feud with Miz the guy has shown jack-shit in terms of charisma.

Swap Ezekiel Jackson and Ryback's charisma ratings; this would put Zeke at 67 and Ryback at 72.

In non-charisma-related changes:

Rename Ezekiel Jackson's primary finisher to the Torture Rack - there's no source for it ever having been called the Domination Rack.

Similarly, rename Gabe Tuft's primary finisher to the Burning Hammer - same situation as above, no source for it ever having been called Rekkoning Day.

Change Dolph Ziggler's secondary finisher to the Superkick (Impact); he hasn't won with the Sleeper in ages.

AJ Styles' secondary finisher should be called either Superman or Springboard 450 Splash, and it should be a Ground move.

Change Tensai's primary finisher to the Senton Splash (Ground) and make his secondary finisher the Falling Chokebomb (Impact).

Slight typo with Erick Rowan - his primary finisher should be "Greetings from the North," not "Grettings" at is currently is.

Make Big Show's secondary finisher the Chokeslam (Impact).

Since none of them meet the requirement for Rock Star, change Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, and Drew McIntyre's gimmicks to either Glam Rock or Boy Band - Glam Rock probably fits best though.

• Like 1

- Raise Bobby Fish's age to 36.

- Switch Christopher Daniels birth month to March and raise his age to 42.

- Rename Johnny Parisi to Johnny Swinger. Make him a heavyweight. Add Swinger, Johnny Hollywood Swinger, and Baby Walter to his alter egos. Add a tag team called "New York Connection" between him and Glenn Gilberti. 12 exp. Inactive.

- Add Maximo Estrella, Max Stardom, and Maxx Stardom to Ricky Martinez's alter egos. Tick trainer. Add a loyalty between him and Rusty Brook and Angel Rose.

- Add a blood relation between Crusher Doogan and Nikki Addams.

- Raise Big Vito's age to 48. Add a tag team called "Da Badda Bing Boys" with Francisco Ciatso. 1 exp. Inactive.

Edited by Soundgarden9

-Add a tag team of Abyss and Alex Shelley, 10 exp., inactive

-Make Austin Aries' secondary finisher Last Chancery (submission)

-Add a tag team of BJ Whitmer and Rhett Titus, 3 exp., active

-Change Brian Lee to non-wrestler (retired 2004 per Cagematch)

-Make Jay Lethal's primary finisher Lethal Injection (impact) and secondary finisher Hail to the King (top rope)

-Rename Thug to Peggy Lee Leather

Another batch of Updated Pics. Just going through the ones I've made myself and picking the ones I thought were worth sharing.

ajstyles.jpgaustinaries.jpgbeckybayless.jpgbobbyfish.jpgbobbyroode.jpgbullyray.jpg

AJ Styles; Austin Aries; Becky Bayless; Bobby Fish; Bobby Roode; Bully Ray

dannyinferno.jpgddpn.jpgedgetx.jpgjakemanning.jpgjamesstormm.jpgjaylethalb.jpg

Danny Inferno; Diamond Dallas Page; Edge; Jake Manning; James Storm; Jay Lethal

jimmyjacobsg.jpgkidkash.jpglancestormz.jpglodik.jpgmikebennett.jpgmschif.jpg

Jimmy Jacobs; Kid Kash; Lance Storm; Lodi; Mike Bennett; MsChif

naominight.jpgpeteywilliams.jpgsamicallihan.jpgsocalval.jpgtonynese.jpgtruthmartini.jpg

Naomi Night; Petey Williams; Sami Callihan; So Cal Val; Tony Nese; Truth Martini