EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

So what's the procedure for suggesting... Well, yourself? Although I suppose as an Australian worker who is yet to debut in America I could see the argument that I shouldn't be in there...

It depends, considering overness would low as ya no Americans have heard of you (it is an American based game). though if your honest about stats (dont put 80s and 90s on everything). its the same as stats for any other wrestler

-Rename Black Rose to La Rosa Negra, update alter egos as well. Raise her brawl to 48, speed to 50, technical to 47, selling to 66, overness to 29, and charisma to 62. Raise her wages to 8,000.

-Raise Biggie Bigg's brawl to 61, technical to 42, overness to 26, and charisma to 79. Check Menacing and Fonz Factor.

-Raise Alicia's brawl to 48 and stiffness to 41.

-Raise Kacee Carlisle's overness to 32. Raise her wages to 10,000.

Suggestion for the NWA:

Perhaps we could add the promotion NWA On Fire. They are a regional promotion for the NWA, but they run a nationally syndicated television show which features matches from all NWA promotions. If we add that, it is a place where we can put all of the NWA's World and National Championships. Thoughts? I'd be more than happy to provide the stats for it.

Edited by KrisClassic

Suggestion for the NWA:

Perhaps we could add the promotion NWA On Fire. They are a regional promotion for the NWA, but they run a nationally syndicated television show which features matches from all NWA promotions. If we add that, it is a place where we can put all of the NWA's World and National Championships. Thoughts? I'd be more than happy to provide the stats for it.

I wouldn't add the World Title to the promotion, but they definitely could be added.

Suggestion for the NWA:

I wouldn't add the World Title to the promotion, but they definitely could be added.

Why not, if it is defended on their television program?

Suggestion for the NWA:

Their show is just a taped program that they add big matches to so that people watch. NWA On Fire is local to me, and is not a big enough promotion to be labeled as the big company representing the NWA, even in a video game.

Suggestion for the NWA:

Their show is just a taped program that they add big matches to so that people watch. NWA On Fire is local to me, and is not a big enough promotion to be labeled as the big company representing the NWA, even in a video game.

I think it is the most sensible solution, since their television program is the only one that represent all of the NWA, we add the promotion along with the top 5-10 NWA names (Kahagas, Damien Wayne, Chance Prophet, etc). I would like to be able to play a promotion with the NWA belts, and I think that is the best way to do it.