EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add MsChif and El Generico to ROH

I'd hold off on that, it hasn't been announced anywhere that El Generico has signed a new contract with ROH since his current deal expired. With him still being advertised for DG-USA events, it looks like he'll just be making a one off appearance like Eddie Kingston did in August as part of ROH and Chikara's working agreement.

Maybe, but he is in the official roster on the ROH's website, until next month at least.

http://www.lordsofpa...ommentator.html

Put JBL on Written contract.

low Brad Maddox's speed to 32 and technical to 30. his matches in FCW didn't show anything good. He doesn't deserve the stats that he has now

I completely disagree, but I guess that's me. I've always enjoyed his matches, and his stats are fine the way they are.

Also, in regards to the road agents thing, Road Dogg is a road agent now, though he could come in and out of retirement, so there could be that issue. Why not make him an agent, unless it's in the new update, which I need to download now.

come on negro!

:huh:

I also didn't realise that the lower base level for judging wrestlers ability was now 'The Miz'.

I can see the argument now...

"x wrestler sucks!"

"Why?"

"Because 'The Miz', that's why!"

In all seriousness, there's no need to change Brad Maddox's stats right now, for better or for worse. They're a pretty accurate barometer of what he showed down in FCW/NXT, IMO. If he makes it to the main roster after Monday's Raw, I suspect his stats will be altered again within a few weeks, because we'll have some actual main roster matches to base our opinions off. So I suggest we hold off for now

come on negro! the guy fucking sucks. He doesn't deserve the stats that he has now. He's worse than the Miz in the ring and thats saying something.

change Keith Hanson name to Doc.

Bro, why you hatin' on Maddox and The Miz? Both guys, while not spectacular, are both decent enough in the ring to not be utter embarrassments. You act like Miz is the worst wrestler in the world. 5 years ago, you might've been right...but he has improved leaps and bounds in that time!

And you're suggesting 30/32 for Maddox? Really? REALLY? 50 is the middle ground, so that'd be 'your average wrestler'. You think he is much worse than the middle ground? That's ridiculous! Aksana, for example, has 32 for speed and 44 for Technical...you actually think Brad Maddox is worse than Aksana (who is one of the worst Divas in WWE). I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with this suggested stat drop.

I also think you need to take a chill pill. In this topic, at least, if you are challenged in anyway, you retort back, all defensive. It's cool that you try and help out by suggesting stats, but 1. Don't be so defensive if challenged...be respectful...and 2. Try and back up your suggestions with a bit more than 'He's worse than The Miz'. The Miz's stats in the October update, are 72/53/56...which are about right. Maddox has 51/71/59 (as I said about, at least 50 for each stat). If you want to refute those stats, go for it, but give evidence, rather than 'Maddox sucks, lower them!' Use a match or two as an example. Just a few tips...

• Like 1

come on negro! the guy fucking sucks. He doesn't deserve the stats that he has now. He's worse than the Miz in the ring and thats saying something.

change Keith Hanson name to Doc.

Bro, why you hatin' on Maddox and The Miz? Both guys, while not spectacular, are both decent enough in the ring to not be utter embarrassments. You act like Miz is the worst wrestler in the world. 5 years ago, you might've been right...but he has improved leaps and bounds in that time!

And you're suggesting 30/32 for Maddox? Really? REALLY? 50 is the middle ground, so that'd be 'your average wrestler'. You think he is much worse than the middle ground? That's ridiculous! Aksana, for example, has 32 for speed and 44 for Technical...you actually think Brad Maddox is worse than Aksana (who is one of the worst Divas in WWE). I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with this suggested stat drop.

I also think you need to take a chill pill. In this topic, at least, if you are challenged in anyway, you retort back, all defensive. It's cool that you try and help out by suggesting stats, but 1. Don't be so defensive if challenged...be respectful...and 2. Try and back up your suggestions with a bit more than 'He's worse than The Miz'. The Miz's stats in the October update, are 72/53/56...which are about right. Maddox has 51/71/59 (as I said about, at least 50 for each stat). If you want to refute those stats, go for it, but give evidence, rather than 'Maddox sucks, lower them!' Use a match or two as an example. Just a few tips...

what else would you expect from a guy who says "i want to drop my shlong into your mom's vagina" to you, and claims Kennedy and JBL DESTROY Punk when it comes to promo skills?

Mercedes KV is signed by WWE? Nice! I just hired her in EWR a while back but hadn't come up with a name for her yet. Sasha Banks it is.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

Add Brian Kendrick to New Japan Pro Wrestling

Add the tag team Chaos World Wrestling Warriors (Low Ki and Brian Kendrick)

EDIT : Switch Togi Makabe Brawl and Technical Stats - he is known for his bloody brawls over the years.

Edited by conker8

ECWA:

-Remove Ahtu, Bandido Jr. and Mustafa Aziz Daniels (Remove from Blackheart)

-Add Dixie Brower (Upper Midcard). Reactivate the tag team DNA.

-Add Kirby Mack (Upper Midcard)

-Add Joey Braggiol (Heel, Lower Midcard, Monster). Tick Menacing. Possibly rename to Apollyon ECWA?

-Create a tag team called "Ooh La La and Callaway" w/ Mr. Ooh La La and Cole Callaway. 5 exp. Active.

-Create a tag team called "Blackheart" w/ Bobby Shields and Breaker Morant. 1 exp. Active.

-Deactivate the tag team "Royal Studs"

Edited by Soundgarden9

Is it normal that Japanese wrestlers have less in Selling value than the US wrestlers (in average) ?

Raise Yujiro Takahashi Brawl to 70 and Selling to 68. Decrease his Technical value to 67.

Raise Takashi Iizuka Brawl to 63. He is more of a brawler since he is a heel. I would suggest to tone down his Technical to 55 and Speed to 25. Add a tag team with him and Toru Yano, 5 exp.

Add the tag team "Laughter7" with Kazushi Sakuraba and Katsuyori Shibata. 5 exp.

The name of the finisher of Killer Elite Squad is "Killer Bomb"