EWR 2012 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

change Johnny Curtis name to Fandangoo

Raw spoiler, and until we see him hold off

That was him in the promo. It's all around the web.

I have seen the reports, but most are just the dirt sheets. also we have not seen him on television, from the promo it could be anyone really. so wait till we see him in person

Yeah It's probably Big E Langston. But in all seriousness, it's obviously Curtis but I'd put it off until it's 100% official official.

Thank you!

OK, notes:

Remove James Tyler Bailey from WWE. Wasn't he fired months ago? Change him to Production

Change Rob Feinstein to Production.

Switch Cary Silken to Production

I removed Bailey from WWE, but, we're currently at the minimum number of Road Agents, so we'll have to leave these three as Road Agents until we get others to replace them.

TBH, I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have the game generate a few staff members than have the data in there inaccurate. BTW we could change the following guys to Road Agents to compensate for those three: Abdullah the Butcher, Ronnie Garvin, and Ivan Koloff.

To be fair, they aren't really "inaccurate," as many staff members wear multiple hats IRL... In EWR, we have to put them under one spot. But, I have swapped Garvin and Koloff over to Road Agents and moved Bailey and Feinstein to Production. Abdullah won't be in the December Update, as he turns 76 this month, making him too old for the data. So, for the time being, Silken will remain a Road Agent.

-Bill

Bill,

Everywhere I've looked has Abdullah at 71 years old, and turning 73 in January. That gives him 3 more years to be included in the game.

Bill,

Everywhere I've looked has Abdullah at 71 years old, and turning 73 in January. That gives him 3 more years to be included in the game.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/10/31/242993.html

It's been suggested Abdullah is 66 years old, born Nov. 2, 1936. But he disputes that. "I'm 29," he says. "I'm still fast."

This was back in 2003.

http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=30

Second November 1936 (76 years)

It's hard to confirm, as there are conflicting sites out there, but I've always believed Slam and Genickbruch more than some other sites, like Wikipedia.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Not that I care too much, but cagematch shows his age as 71, born in 1941. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=23

Yeah, I know... Like I said, there certainly is conflicting info out there.

Obsessed With Wrestling and his Myspace are two other sites that say he was born in 1936, making him 76:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/a/abdullah-the-butcher.php

http://www.myspace.com/abbythebutcher

Without asking him, there's no way to know 100%. I've always had him as being born in 1936, though and I don't recall anyone objecting.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

This is an issue that's been around for ages and hasn't been changed.

The unrealistic height of ratings! WWE get ratings of 2s and 3s for Raw, 1s and 2s for SmackDown, while TNA get 1s and 2s for Impact Wrestling.

It's unrealistic that Raw and Impact get 6s on EWR, I suggest you lower the potential audience for the networks, as it's just taking the piss now.

The unrealistic height of ratings! WWE get ratings of 2s and 3s for Raw, 1s and 2s for SmackDown, while TNA get 1s and 2s for Impact Wrestling.

It's unrealistic that Raw and Impact get 6s on EWR, I suggest you lower the potential audience for the networks, as it's just taking the piss now.

1, calm down, it's just a game. 2, if you would like to make suggestions for network ratings, please do so. However, everytime this comes up, we get the same answer: If we were to drop all the networks down, the ratings for some of the networks would be non-existent.

I took a piss earlier, so I should be able to deal with this now:

During its heyday, WWF Raw got ratings in the 6s and 7s on a regular basis, as well as some segments that were even near 8s. The latest version of EWR was made around the time wrestling was at its peak or shortly after. Networks like Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, etc. get much higher ratings than the 8.0 maximum rating that is available for primetime, while that's a phenomenal rating for a network like USA or Spike TV. If wrestling were to be in a boom period again, it's possible Raw and SD! could attain those ratings. It's also not too unlikely that a special on NBC could be a high rating as well.

There are other mechanics in the game, like the fact WWE is a fairly high Global promotion. Now, it'd be hard to argue they aren't global in real life, so they deserve that status in the game as well. But even a promotion like TNA in the game, which is high national, can still attain near those highs. But it is unrealistic as far as advertising, merchandising, production, money, sponsors, how over its superstars are, etc. to make TNA less than upper level national and WWE upper level global. So for the sake of one area of the game being a bit wonky, the TV networks are skewed. Making them lower is probably not the best solution since in the case of a boom period the shows wouldn't be able to achieve the same ratings that they would in real life.

• Like 1

Add MsChif and El Generico to ROH

I'd hold off on that, it hasn't been announced anywhere that El Generico has signed a new contract with ROH since his current deal expired. With him still being advertised for DG-USA events, it looks like he'll just be making a one off appearance like Eddie Kingston did in August as part of ROH and Chikara's working agreement.

Edited by Cauchi19

I know I suggest months earlier that ADR's Speed needs decrease.

You disagreed for 57 but I stand that he doesn't need more that 61/62.

Technical could have a raise also (76 IMO)

I want to discuss his Charisma value - I think he is good on facial expressions but on the mic, he is pretty bad actually.

No one react to that so I suggest to lower his Charisma to 84 (on par with Sheamus).

I just check that Wade Barrett is at 82 in Overness.

It might be controversial but Del Rio, Rhodes and Ziggler don't have a lot of heat either so they could be on that level (IMO Ziggler is the most over of the four).