Your 2012 Album of the Year?

Maxx

Lots of good stuff this year from some of my favorite acts. There's No Leaving Now by The Tallest Man on Earth probably gets the nod from me, with Dinosaur Jr.'s I Bet on Sky as a solid #2. But I admit that I have the worst taste in music ever. :shifty:

I changed my mind; it's definitely First Aid Kit's The Lion's Roar, which I forgot came out this year. Awesome stuff for a dusty old fuck like me.

Man, I still need to listen to that new Titus Andronicus because I absolutely loved The Monitor. I heard around the 'net that they had a bit of style shift on it, for the worse, but I am still eager to hear it.

I think the new record is a great deal more like Airing of Grievances - any of these songs could have been on that record. Monitor is sort of the odd duck because the Civil War motif running through is so distinct and it pushes all the grousing and art school nihilism into the background a bit :shifty: