EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Does poor Bill have to put up with this every month? Or was February a particularly retarded month?

Maybe its because the guys arguing don't have a date for Valentine's Day and they feel bad? Or maybe they do have a date but they are forced to watch some cheesy romantic comedies with their gf's/wives?

Just saying.

And yea, I think Cameron & Naomi should be called Funkadactyls.

Also, Raise Kyle O'Reilly's and Bobby Fish's charisma to 63 and 66 respectively.

And change Matt Hardy's gimmick in ROH to Egomaniac and raise charisma to 77.

Raise Mike Mondo's charisma to 80.

You got proof?

Also, Raise Kyle O'Reilly's and Bobby Fish's charisma to 63 and 66 respectively.

You got proof?

Oh dear god, this again? Really?

Screw it, I'll answer your "You got proof?" question.

1. Their promo tonight on ROH Television, that is if any of you actually watch ROH.

2. Kevin Kelly and the other random color commentator dude, whoever the hell he is was calling Hardy an egomaniac. His charisma deserves to be higher than 74, not only because of that reason but he's just a great talker on the mic.

3. His feud with Mike Bennett and Maria. YouTube it, Mondo's great on the mic.

Hopefully that sums that up, without anymore discussion.

Edited by fusionFX!

You got proof?

1. Their promo tonight on ROH Television, that is if any of you actually watch ROH.

2. Kevin Kelly and the other random color commentator dude, whoever the hell he is was calling Hardy an egomaniac. His charisma deserves to be higher than 74, not only because of that reason but he's just a great talker on the mic.

Not going to argue with you there, I guess I'll know what you're talking about when it airs on my local station in about 90 minutes. (That was on this week's broadcast, right?)

• Like 1

You got proof?

Not going to argue with you there, I guess I'll know what you're talking about when it airs on my local station in about 90 minutes. (That was on this week's broadcast, right?)

Correct.

It is add fuel to fire if I say that I agree with his changes?

Surely the values suggested for Divas are harsh but a value in-between his suggestions and currents are good.

Also, the guy seems to watch a lot of Indy girls and Joshi. He could be helpful for the community.

If you're interested in watching some female independent wrestling, I hear there's a guy doing a watch through of SHIMMER in the Ring!

[/gratuitous plug]

Can we stop pretending we care about Female Wrestlers?

If you decide to start caring about female wrestlers, I hear there's a guy doing a watch through of SHIMMER in the Ring!

[/gratuitous plug]

(also fuck off)

• Like 9

That's right, that's who that was. Speaking of him, I believe he needs a charisma boost. I'd say take him to about 83-85. Up for discussion.

Dude, not to come across as a dick myself, but you've got to quit saying shit like "up for discussion", "end of discussion", or "hopefully that stops discussion." You come across as a major tool. This is a DISCUSSION board. The whole point of this thread, in particular, is to DISCUSS the stats of the game. Bill is the one doing the stats update, so unless he comes in and says "no more disussion on this topic", then EVERYTHING is going to be up for debate and discussion. Just say your piece and hope enough people agree with you that the change you want gets made, but don't get pushy or controlling about it, or you'll come across as an asshole and wind up getting flamed or constantly have people troll you by asking for proof of your suggestions.

• Like 4

Haha wow guys...seriously? I'm just going off of basic wrestling knowledge. Truth Martini deserves a raise in charisma as he's one of the best talkers on the mic in ROH. 83-85 just seems right for him.

Edit: Major tool? Ha. No need to be dicks. I'm just saying that's what they deserve. Whether they get it or not ultimately comes down to the whole "discussion" process.

Edited by fusionFX!