Eurovision 2013

Herr Matzat

When the likes of Ireland, Lithuania and Belarus got through I thought we were fucked. Then when there were 3 left, Belgium took a spot and Ukraine and Serbia were still left I was 100% sure we were screwed. I was wrong yay :D So deserved. The crowd was chanting for us even.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

When the likes of Ireland, Lithuania and Belarus got through I thought we were fucked. Then when there were 3 left, Belgium took a spot and Ukraine and Serbia were still left I was 100% sure we were screwed. I was wrong yay :D So deserved. The crowd was chanting for us even.

It's a shit song though, but you know, go motherland :P

Edited by Animal

• Admin

I just got this email at work:

Sent: 14 May 2013 09:08

To: Vision Productions - Entertainment & Comedy; Vision Productions - Factual London

Subject: One Show audience tonight - Eurovision fans wanted

On tonight’s One Show we’ll be linking live with Bonnie Tyler in Malmo, and be joined in the studio by a bunch of past Eurovision legends. Yes, that will include Sonia and Jemini…
If that gets you all hot under the collar please come and join the One Show audience at 6.55pm to wave a flag and generally make some noise.
Please RSVP if you can come along,
Thanks very much,

Hayley

Assistant Producer
BBC Television

I'm not going <_<.

You should've gone. You would have heard that Bonnie Tyler doesn't know what country Malmo is in...despite being there right now!

Had sex instead.