EWR 2013 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I would put Wes Brisco's over at 58 and Taryn Terrell's over at 55. I think both deserve a modest boost of a few points.

Crimson and Gunner haven't been on TNA for ages, have they? I would lower their over to 60 each. I'd also lower Douglas Williams to 71 in over.

Bully Ray should be around 87 in over right now. He's probably the top heel in the company.

I'd also boost Zema Ion's over to 65. Christian York currently has higher over at 64, even though Ion had a big run as X-Division Champion and has competed against the likes of Austin Aries and seems to be the #2 in the division behind Kenny King at the moment.

Shouldn't AJ Styles' secondary finisher, Superman, be a Top Rope move? I get he springs off the rope, but it's the TOP rope, not like Jericho's Lionsault which is the middle rope... Plus Chris Daniels' BME, which is a similar type move (him jumping off the top rope to execute the maneuver) is Top Rope.

Since when has AJ's Springboard 450° been called Superman? I watch Impact every week and all the PPV's and I have for years and I haven't heard that. The only thing close I can even think of is the Superman Punch he does.

Well during his roh days and days in the indies it was called Superman. It's also listed as such in Wikipedia with a reliable source.

Well in TNA they just call it the Springboard 450°. And I don't trust wiki on move names. They pull those out of their ass a lot because apparently every finishing move needs a gimmick name.

• Like 1

I would put Wes Brisco's over at 58 and Taryn Terrell's over at 55. I think both deserve a modest boost of a few points.

Crimson and Gunner haven't been on TNA for ages, have they? I would lower their over to 60 each. I'd also lower Douglas Williams to 71 in over.

Bully Ray should be around 87 in over right now. He's probably the top heel in the company.

I'd also boost Zema Ion's over to 65. Christian York currently has higher over at 64, even though Ion had a big run as X-Division Champion and has competed against the likes of Austin Aries and seems to be the #2 in the division behind Kenny King at the moment.

Shouldn't AJ Styles' secondary finisher, Superman, be a Top Rope move? I get he springs off the rope, but it's the TOP rope, not like Jericho's Lionsault which is the middle rope... Plus Chris Daniels' BME, which is a similar type move (him jumping off the top rope to execute the maneuver) is Top Rope.

Since when has AJ's Springboard 450° been called Superman? I watch Impact every week and all the PPV's and I have for years and I haven't heard that. The only thing close I can even think of is the Superman Punch he does.

It was called that in EWR, so I was using the name. I don't care if it's called Superman, Springboard 450, whatever.... but it should be top rope, not ground.

Yeah, AJ's 450 was called the Superman back in his indy days, but I'm not sure if he calls it that anymore. Regardless of the name I think it should stay as a ground move. The fact that AJ does it from the ring apron to inside the ring.differentiates it enough from a regular top rope move, IMO. It was the same thing when Tyson Kidd was using the Springboard Elbow Drop as a finisher - that was listed in EWR as a ground move, if I remember correctly.

While we're on the subject of finishers, according to his Twitter account, Tensai's Senton Splash finisher is called the Gomennasai.

I don`t know if this affects the new Update coming out, but Charlie Haas retired last night. Make him a non-Wrestler.

In case this is a work, IIwould not remove him from ROH until next month though

I saw that but am a bit skeptical. For now, I wouldn't change it. Especially since the next update should be out within a week. I say this because I sense its a work for the scheduled match set for next week. If nothing happens, then I agree, make him a non-wrestler and remove him from ROH. I just would rather see more concrete proof then twitter ramblings (even though they sometimes tend to be the most reliable sources, especially from the person its coming from).

When's the new update coming out?

April 31

Don't do this either (N)

I agree. Bill takes time out of his personal life to a good thing for us when he doesn't have to. We all know he does good work and he needs to be appreciated more, as in stop rushing him, it'll be ready when it's ready.

• Like 2