Age of Empires 2 re-released in HD!

Plubby

I feel like you guys are talking about serious games whilst me and Skummy probably are talking more about games where you pick a random map, put cheats on and literally make a 5 bombard tower thick wall around your entire base.

I feel like this is a plan foiled simply by the host setting "Enable Cheats" to "off". :P

Yeah, but I always hosted the game when playing with friends. So cheats were always on. And as such, so were infinite Bombard Towers.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloading this now based off the praise of EWB...ya'll better not steer me wrong!

Ok..this reminds me of the wold Warcraft/Warcraft 2/Dune 2 type of RTS games...awesome. Love it

Geez...are all the computer players instantly hostile to you? Was playing a single player random game and suddenly the other 4 computer players start attacking me out of no where!