2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Latest news on Suarez is that he will be turning is that he'll be signing for Salthill Devon in the Airtricity League First Division for a bag of skittles and a picture of Colin Pascoe.

• Like 1

Apparently, Tonev is flying into Britain tomorrow to have talks/sign with Villa.

Few Bulgarian media journalists on Twitter have confirmed it.

Bit more substance has definitely appeared. He was quoted recently as wanting to play in the CL with Celtic, but appaz he's tempted to turn them down for us.

Latest news on Suarez is that he will be turning is that he'll be signing for Salthill Devon in the Airtricity League First Division for a bag of skittles and a picture of Colin Pascoe.

What a crock of shit. Suarez doesn't like anything with more than one colour.

EDIT: What you think of him Summ? From Youtube he has a hell of a shot on him. It may rekindle a few memories of Hitlzsperger

• Like 2

Claudio Ranieri, Russian owners? It's a Wayne Bridge away from being 10 years ago!

• Like 1

The amount of money they're spending is unreal. I think it's great.

This kind of thing is weird to read as a Chelsea fan. :shifty:

Indeedy, it's strange how people love the idea of multi billionaire owners in football just as long as they don't directly compete with their team domestically or in Europe.

I think its great because the distribution of wealth in football is already hugely lopsided. It's pretty much the only way to inject excitement into domestic title races.

This is very true.

The only way teams like Villa, Newcastle or even Liverpool will ever compete for the PL title again is by having some sheik buy them out.

Spurs seem to be the exception, but everyone seems to hate them, which I find odd...

• Like 1

I think its great because the distribution of wealth in football is already hugely lopsided. It's pretty much the only way to inject excitement into domestic title races.

This is very true.

The only way teams like Villa, Newcastle or even Liverpool will ever compete for the PL title again is by having some sheik buy them out.

Spurs seem to be the exception, but everyone seems to hate them, which I find odd...

Arsenal?