2013 Summer Transfer Thread

And in a wonderfully-timed article from the CFC website, Mourinho has confirmed that Lukaku, De Bruyne and Kalas will be part of the Chelsea senior squad this season.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3234245/title/mourinho-early-report---part-one?

Mourinho confirms that three additions to the squad for next season are Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne and Tomas Kalas, after their successful respective loans at West Brom, Werder Bremen and Vitesse.

'They are good players with a very good value in the market and we have these players this season for free, after an investment that the club did before,' he says.

'After the development of the players on loan it is the right moment for them to be back. They are very young with space to develop, they will be better year after year and I can imagine in five years they are much better than today - but what they have today is more than enough to belong to this squad.

And in a wonderfully-timed article from the CFC website, Mourinho has confirmed that Lukaku, De Bruyne and Kalas will be part of the Chelsea senior squad this season.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3234245/title/mourinho-early-report---part-one?

Mourinho confirms that three additions to the squad for next season are Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne and Tomas Kalas, after their successful respective loans at West Brom, Werder Bremen and Vitesse.

'They are good players with a very good value in the market and we have these players this season for free, after an investment that the club did before,' he says.

'After the development of the players on loan it is the right moment for them to be back. They are very young with space to develop, they will be better year after year and I can imagine in five years they are much better than today - but what they have today is more than enough to belong to this squad.

Honestly happier about that than any other piece of business we could do this transfer window. All three look like top talents and I can't wait to see what they can do for us.

Norwich have made Blackburn's Martin Olsson their fourth summer signing. The Sweden left-back, who can also play in midfield, returns to the Premier League on a four-year contract after Rovers accepted an undisclosed offer.

Good luck playing him at left back, he is dog shit there. As a winger? Yeah, the boy can play.

Norwich have made Blackburn's Martin Olsson their fourth summer signing. The Sweden left-back, who can also play in midfield, returns to the Premier League on a four-year contract after Rovers accepted an undisclosed offer.

Good luck playing him at left back, he is dog shit there. As a winger? Yeah, the boy can play.

I'd imagine that they would play him mainly on the wing, as they've also recently signed Javier Garrido, who was impressive last season. Norwich are quietly going about their business, making some smart signings. Particularly Van Wolfswinkel, the lad can play.

Please tell me that's a Dire Straits reference, I'm presuming so but there is a chance it was accidental...