Midget's Minecraft Mayhem I: The Beginninininnng

thatshortguy

Yeah, well, no one replied when a short notice call to play on PC was made. So you can look forward to 'Let's try this on PC!' next week when no one shows up for this.

And repeat ad nauseum, till the end of time...

Funny, I thought Larz had planted the seeds for this

Go look at how many times Larz's 'Fifa, lads?' worked out for him. :shifty:

• Like 2

Is it hard to pick up? I dont want to buy this and just be pissed in the first hour and never play it again

Easy-ish to play, hard to master.

This is the first ever RoosterTeeth Minecraft video, they had never played before

20 minutes of grown men screaming at each other made me wonder why anyone, least of all Ruki, would like this.

Then it ends with someone setting fire to something.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

• Like 1

Yeah, but if FIFA involved people bashing each other with blocks of cobblestone and hastily-made wooden shovels, the demand would be immense. There would be no other sports necessary.

Shit, I would watch football, and football is a sport that isn't baseball.

• Like 1

3PM EST... I'm off this Sunday, barring anything going on at that time I may be in on this good sir.

Might be cutting a bit close but we'll see. Sounds like good fun though :)

• Like 2

I'll be out until at least 2PM EST so I SHOULD be getting home around the time you start. This will be my first time playing Minecraft on the 360 actually, so it'll be a learning experience for me to say the least :P

Yeah, around 9p. I think we may go for a couple hours at longest, just because I don't want anyone having to stay up until the crack of dawn to try and find Soul Sand :P

So this week's Challenge will be Shopping List featuring (hopefully) Norro, Larz, Meacon, & Midget (I really don't know the world that well, so I could compete as well) at 3p US EST.

Another version of Griffball mayhap?

Btw, Larry and I are online. Norris, Meacon and anybody else joining can shoot me a friend request and we'll get rolling once we get two more peeps.

Edit: we'll do some easier items as well as a couple more difficult ones. Got some ideas in mind so I'll lay out the stuff once we get settled in.

Yeah, I got stuck out past 3 on Sunday with family so I didn't even get home until after 5.

Wednesday I'll be at a Nintendo event at my local Best Buy but I'll see if I can't make it online after. No idea how long I'll be there so we shall see.