• Czech Republic
    • Finland
    • Germany
    • Sweden

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good game. I agree, Esche played fantastic and that's the only reason the game was as close at it was. Did you see that save on i believe Jarome Iginla where he slid over at the very last moment and stoned him. Awesome. Here's hoping for a Canada/Germany Final (What, i cheer for the underdogs). Jesus Christ it looks like the scrappers on Pittsburgh have been teaching Mario a thing or two aswell :P

Good game today with the Czechs and Swedes, too.

Sweden fucking owned for the first two periods, with Tellqvist kicking some major ass. Fucking Leafs plan to fuck that one up soon, too, by bringing in yet another old, overpriced, useless hack as a back-up goalie [*coughDafoecough*].

Czech came out FLYING in the third, scoring three goals in 11 minutes to make it a game - but Tellq stopped another barrage of shots, and a big drive at the end of the game to preserve the win.

Tommy Salo?

Who?

GOOOO TELLQVIST.