• Darksiders
    • Retro City Rampage
    • Double Dragon Neon
    • Scott Pilgrim Versus The World
    • Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
    • Just Cause 2
    • Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
    • InFamous 2

OK, so once again I have found myself with a huge backlog of games and I'm not sure where to start. I'm finishing up The Last Of Us and from what I've gathered should be done at the end of the weekend. After that, though, I kind of want a few other opinions on where to go from here. If anyone's played some of the games and could give me some feedback too, that would be cool. A good amount of the games are also games I've downloaded off of PlayStation Plus which are really starting to eat away at my hard drive space. I have a little over a month until the new Madden comes out, and from there I've pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto 5, WWE2K14, and South Park: The Stick of Truth, so I'll be trying to plow through at least 2 or 3 by the time those start rolling out. Thanks again everyone! Since I have so many I broke it into two questions...

Oh, and regarding the Metal Gear Solid Collection, I've never played any of them, but was talked into getting it from a friend who swears by them. Same with Assassins Creed, I also have Revelations and 3 but don't want to play those without finishing Brotherhood.

I went with Metal Gear on the first one, just because I'm not overly familiar with the others.

On the second list, though, the new Tomb Raider is genuinely one of the best games I've played in years, and just generally absolutely phenomenal. My only real criticism is too much active time event stuff, but it tends to be integrated well enough. I'd struggle to recommend anything over it - though Retro City Rampage can be insane amounts of fun, and some of the references are genuinely very funny.

What do you do in Last of Us online? I haven't touched that yet.

It's pretty basic team shooting stuff for the most part, but it has a fantastic balance between attack, support and medics being important. Plus there's two gold trophies and another trophy available in doing it.

Dunno about list one, but second list is definitely Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. Great great fun, enemy clearing shooter/brawler. It's a fairly short playthrough unfortunately, but it does mean you can probably clear it quick and try out something new.