I'll admit that that was a mistake made out of a false loyalty born from past success. The way I see it, though, I still have a game changing top-flight playmaker, so I'm not too hard up about it. This all doesn't change the fact that your team is utter trash. May I remind you which of us was nominated for worst team name?

seeing as that's the only sort of formal ranking we've had in this league so far, it's all I can really bank on here... :shifty:

I finished third in that poll! J.O.B Squad is at least better than Varsity Club or Mariott's Mighty Men, whatever the hell that is.

And we'll find out who has the better team week 7. I propose a Hair vs Hair match. :shifty:

Make it no-DQ and I'm in.

Deal. Seriously, though, if I can't beat the likes of you I might as well change my team name to Forbes' Bitches and trade you all my best players.

It's a good thing you'll lose.

Are you trying to make this personal, Cheese? What are you going to do next, break Shawn Michaels's arm? Do all the talking you like, slugger. Fantasy football is a game for men, not yappy little pups like you.

Commissioner DYSI, get over here and start us up a contract signing. I don't want this punk trying to weasel out of losing his locks when the hammer comes down.