EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

I'll try and play in the morning but man PS4 is coming! Will be hard to get motivated

Don't you dare leave us Srar! I'm hoping by next years Madden we'll all have PS4s for the most part.

I managed to beat the Lions to pretty much secure a wildcard spot - even though Eli tried his best to lose with 3 picks. If Dallas wins this week then the final two wildcard spots would be set in the NFC with Atlanta and I being the final two spots, giving Eli a break from throwing INTs like they're going out of style.

Beat the Redskins 35-21. Joseph Randle shined again with Murray out, piling up over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Dez Bryant got injured for a while but the rest of the guys stepped up with Harris, Williams & Escobar all grabbing TD catches. Mo Claiborne shut down any attempt at a Washington comeback with 3 interceptions.

Yeah! I was shocked at that. Totally seemed like a fumble to me. That reminds me how do you slide? Geno just gets crushed whenever I run the option

Tap X, hold it to dive headfirst.

Sorry Drags but I'm rolling onto Week 16 - final two weeks of the regular season!

Bastard! You cost me three out of five starting linemen, all out for 4-5 weeks, and J'Marcus Webb is done for the year. Lost Marshall for a month in the game after that, too.

In better news, I done learned how to quarterback good. Despite losing Marshall in the first quarter, Cutty threw for 513 yards and 7 motherfucking touchdowns, 3 of them to Alshon Jeffrey Brandon Marshall v2.0.

The Giants B-Team narrowly beat the Redskins with Nassib doing his best Eli impression with 2 turnovers but coming up with 3 TDs to help us pull out the W. Not sure how it'll shake out in the playoffs but I'm pretty much one and done unless my defense can stop anything.