EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

After having barely fumbled all season, can anyone explain to me how we fumbled 3 times in the first half? Steelers shouldn't have done this to us because then we obliterated them 49-24.

NOMINATIONS

MVP

1. (QB) Peyton Manning - 6,372 yds, 62 TDs, 474/675 (70% completions), 398.3 yds/game

2. (WR) Wes Welker - 88 rec, 1,373 yds, 85.5 yds/game, 14 tds, 435 yds after catch

3. (CB) Chris Harris - 12 ints, 45 tkls (1 fl)

OPOY

1. (QB) Peyton Manning - 6,372 yds, 62 TDs, 474/675 (70% completions), 398.3 yds/game

2. (WR) Wes Welker - 88 rec, 1,373 yds, 85.5 yds/game, 14 tds, 435 yds after catch

3. (WR) Demaryius Thomas - 83 rec, 1,108 yds, 85.2 yd/game, 12 tds, 368 yds after catch

DPOY

1. (CB) Chris Harris - 12 ints, 45 tkls (1 fl)

2. (LOLB) Von Miller - 88 tkls (13 fl), 9 sacks, 1 fmb rec

3. (RE) Shaun Phillips - 42 tkls (16 fl), 13 sacks, 1 forced fumble

Yeah I just rolled it now. Bears/Niners & Cowboys/Panthers are the only user games this week, AFC gets the CPU-bye week.

Makes sure to check even if you're not in the playoffs (Srar) because there will be off-season actions that are probably important like hiring coaches and all that fun stuff.

Fun game Dragsy. Won 35-24, primarily on the strength of Frank Gore being a monster although Kaepernick did contribute a couple of TDs. My run defense was outstanding. Passing defense gave up over 400 yards but managed to pick off Cutler 6 times, 3 by Tarell Brown who was clearly pissed about not being nominated by me for defensive POY. I believe there were a couple of times there where we turned the ball over on consecutive plays. Unsung hero was Andy Lee, consistently kicking the ball deep in the end zone to allow my coverage team time to get to Hester before giving up too many yards.

Started fumbling the ball a bit toward the end but fortunately managed to hang on. Glad I managed to win a user game this year.

Fun game Dragsy. Won 35-24, primarily on the strength of Frank Gore being a monster although Kaepernick did contribute a couple of TDs. My run defense was outstanding. Passing defense gave up over 400 yards but managed to pick off Cutler 6 times, 3 by Tarell Brown who was clearly pissed about not being nominated by me for defensive POY. I believe there were a couple of times there where we turned the ball over on consecutive plays. Unsung hero was Andy Lee, consistently kicking the ball deep in the end zone to allow my coverage team time to get to Hester before giving up too many yards.

Started fumbling the ball a bit toward the end but fortunately managed to hang on. Glad I managed to win a user game this year.

Way to ruin the guys birthday!

So when I join for the next season, is there a preferred division for me to be in or anything like that?

It's up to you, just leave your gamertag. :(Y):