The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

Hope ya get it sorted out...lot more fun when everyone can talk :(Y):

Good game tonight though...had fun

• Like 1

I ended up in some other server and couldn't find you lot so decided to end the night there. Very entertaining though, even if I only had a couple of victories. Let's be honest though, the most amusing parts of tonight were the impromptu scuffles on the hill and then by the pipes.

The most entertaining part of the night was me, parachuting out of that helicopter and leaving you all to your doooooooooooooms.

But yeah, it put me in another session too but dinner was ready anyway, so I decided to call it a night there. Super fun though!

Yea I left for dinner and to do laundry. Might be back on in a few hours though

I'll be back on in about 2 hours or so

So after playing multiple sessions with you people, I've learned a few things...

1. Me, Cloudy and Pizza (when he's around) are the only Americans in the PSN faction of the crew

2. It took us around 30 minutes of just shooting and killing each other before Hamster said "Why don't we start a death match and get paid for this instead of paying?"

3. Shadow is British! He's always online when I am (around midnight-1am EST), and since his mic was never working properly, I thought he was American...

4. Years of BRitish tv and movies has made the accent invisible to me and I can barely hear the accent on any of you...

5. Except Hamster...you sound like your straight out of a Guy Richie movie. Thats why I ask you to repeat every so often, your accent is awesomely thick

Yea, when I said "Dude, your British?" that was actual surprise in my voice

So after playing multiple sessions with you people, I've learned a few things...

2. It took us around 30 minutes of just shooting and killing each other before Hamster said "Why don't we start a death match and get paid for this instead of paying?"

Pfft, as if Hamster could come up with something that intelligent :P.

Does this mean I also sound like I come out of a Guy Ritchie movie? Because I always thought I was better than that <_<.