The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

Ugh. It kicked me out of that Boneyard survival, called me a bad sport and then when I got back on that other random was still there, mics were weird and it was kinda glitchy.....So I finished for the night rather than rejoining for the next attempt.

Ugh. It kicked me out of that Boneyard survival, called me a bad sport and then when I got back on that other random was still there, mics were weird and it was kinda glitchy.....So I finished for the night rather than rejoining for the next attempt.

Yeah, you can't get up on that rooftop in Boneyard anymore. Lint and I discovered that last week, I think. You pretty much have to stay in that little barn and let enemies come to you now.

Yeah, you can't get up on that rooftop in Boneyard anymore. Lint and I discovered that last week, I think. You pretty much have to stay in that little barn and let enemies come to you now.

Someone recommended getting behind the trailer against the wall on the one side. Get two people back there and its supposed to be a snap

0_0.jpg

See Cloudy! This is what you did to my car!

Lint, your car looked nothing like that on my end. But I did bash it with a baseball bat a couple dozen times. I thought that's what you were remarking about, because I had taken a baseball bat to the windows, blinkers, headlights, etc. :shifty:

I'll probably be on in a few hours if you're still around then Chris.

Hammy shot me dead last night for a 5k bounty. Can't say I blame him. :(

Oh, that was YOU! I wouldn't have done it if I'd realised that it was an EWB member. I just saw the orange dot on the map and you just arrive right in front of me. I should have suspected something when you didn't fire first.

>spends 10k on maxing out sticky bombs
>proceeds to lob them at every passing car, theshadow, or random pedestrians

It's a good life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...