Assassins Creed IV

Your Mom

Finished the story just now.

Really enjoyed it, despite the usual AC stuff that can be annoying. I didn't mind it ending where/how it did. It was nice to see Edward kind of redeem himself with the Assassins and whatnot, and seeing the second credits scene with an older him and young Haytham was pretty good. Of course, now I too want the next AC game to focus on Haytham, though I would like a game that focused more on being part of the Templars than the Assassins (even though the name of the game is

Assassin's Creed). Even Haytham following the Assassin line only for him to turn to the Templars in the end would be pretty good.

I do have to say, the part with Anne singing and Edward walking to the boat, seeing Mary and Thatch was a really nice moment. Hate that Mary had to go; would have loved to see DLC or even an entire game dedicated to her.

Okay, so apparently the final three treasure maps you can only get by sending your fleet out on those missions. And I'm just really slow because you don't NEED the fire barrels for the Fleet missions and your ships will fire cannons at some point. For anyone who wants to know, these are the missions for the Fleet that you have to do to get the final three treasure maps:

The Empty Cellar Missions’ in Eastern British Colonies

Scarlatina in Eastern Canada

Great Reputation II in Mediterranean Sea

Wait, you need to do fleet missions to get the final treasure maps... That's lame...

Yeah a bit, but luckily one of the first two has the final plan (fire barrel storage), or at least it did for me. Still haven't gotten the Mediterranean Sea area unlocked yet, though.

Also, I got 100% on all main missions, giving me that 50g achievement. Now all that remains is the "Reach level 55" in multiplayer achievement and the one where you have to play all game modes, use all abilities and all ranged weapons at least once in multiplayer achievement. Got all the game modes played, which has me more interested in playing Assassinate once I get Poison unlocked. Don't much care for Deathmatch I think it is, where you play in a drastically smaller version of the maps.