Lets play a game!

Herr Matzat

Yeah, I use that site a ton. Finished Arkham origins & Alan Wayne's American nightmare this week! Currently working on Dishonoured & a complete with all DLC final play through of Mass Effect 3.

Don't see me finishing much this weekend as I got an elder scrolls online!

Alan Wayne!

"Reach for the Duracell, pilgrim!"

I beat Sleeping Dogs and happened upon cheap copies of XCOM: The Bureau and Beyond: Two Souls. Gonna be flipping TS for trade credit as it doesn't really interest me but am gonna give XCOM a bash before I trade it.

Alan Wayne!

"Reach for the Duracell, pilgrim!"

I beat Sleeping Dogs and happened upon cheap copies of XCOM: The Bureau and Beyond: Two Souls. Gonna be flipping TS for trade credit as it doesn't really interest me but am gonna give XCOM a bash before I trade it.

Whoops, had Bruce on the brain I think.

Gah. I finished Persona 4 Golden tonight. I'm pretty sure that I am a destroyed person inside.

Did you get the true ending with the gas station attendant?

I got the true ending, yes! But not the Golden ending. So yes, I am going to New Game + for a fucking 2 minute video. :shifty:

How do you get the golden ending? I watched it online....almost nothing changes!

Gah. I finished Persona 4 Golden tonight. I'm pretty sure that I am a destroyed person inside.

Did you get the true ending with the gas station attendant?

I got the true ending, yes! But not the Golden ending. So yes, I am going to New Game + for a fucking 2 minute video. :shifty:

How do you get the golden ending? I watched it online....almost nothing changes!

You need to max Marie's link and beat the bonus dungeon, basically. Along with everything else to get the True ending.

Beat XCOM, gonna try and get all the normal achievements (got like 3 left but one of them is the mind control one which might be annoying) before moving on. Not entirely sure to what though, potentially Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper as I picked it up cheap and it's outside my wheelhouse so should be a fresh experience.