League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Reported Plubby for bragging.

Just bought two mystery boxes and got Warring Kingdomes Xin Zhao (975) and Rugged Garren (975 rp aswell) for 490 RP each. :D

Now i only need to actualy play these champions. <_<

Edited by Herr Matzat

Just....the worst midlaner EVER. I end laning phase at 6-0-1...but because mid lost lane, she is saying GG. Trying to surrender far too often. Then the jungler is AFK for 5-10 minutes.....but hey, we eventually start to come back. We fight at baron and....................LISS ISN'T THERE. Because she had to buy (which is bullshit, because she was backing every 2-3 minutes). Another easy win thrown.

Edit: Just...what the fuck is up with this weekend? Last weekend I was in two promos for Gold V, now I am struggling to not fall out of Silver 2.

Edit 2: Another loss in a row. I win 1, then lose 2-4. This is getting annoying.

Reported Plubby for bragging.

Just bought two mystery boxes and got Warring Kingdomes Xin Zhao (975) and Rugged Garren (975 rp aswell) for 490 RP each. :D

Now i only need to actualy play these champions. <_<

Garen is easy wins at low ELO.

So I'm level six...lost all my noob champs and moved onto regular free champs. On payday I'm going to buy the two champ bundles but in the meantime I bought Xin Zhao and dove back into nine bots mode to learn his abilities. Turns out he plays nothing like Garen or Leona and I died a lot before I realized.