League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Seriously, I am excited for the little guy, and I might even buy his skin combo when it comes out! THat, and Arcade Miss Fortune (assuming my friend can't find cards at PAX this year), because I need all the Arcade Skins!!!!

Also, what champ is everyone thinking of buying next? For me, it's Vayne. Her mechanics seem fun, and I tend to prefer the late game hypercarries.

I love that Riot took 24LP of my ladder score when we were 3 v 5 from the start of a match while just now when i went 13/0/4 with Akali only get 17LP. Someone needs to explain the math magic they do behind all this matchmakeing and ladder scoring.

On a pretty good role in the past few days. 66LP in Bronze 2 i think, Bronze 1 might be up tomorrow unless all falls to pices again and i am Back in bronze 5 by the end of the week like last time i got this high.

Feel like i'm starting to get the hang of this. Really digging Sona. Just love the way she can sup a lane if you max out your W first. And her R is a great way to trap a retreating enemy with small risk of accidentally KSing

Feel like i'm starting to get the hang of this. Really digging Sona. Just love the way she can sup a lane if you max out your W first. And her R is a great way to trap a retreating enemy with small risk of accidentally KSing

Sona was my first support main. She is SOOOOO much fun. And I really like her changes.

The Sona rework has been splendid. She's my favorite champ by far, perfectly balanced. I prefer to max Q first but it backfires when my ADC likes to charge in too much instead of trusting me.

Thresh and Blitz are harder supports to play but on Plat and Diamond they're the reigning kings, you'll get to them at some point.

I kinda mistyped that because it;s late. Thresh is the king at diamond and plat, people graduate from Blitz to him. In fact right now Thresh is the most popular champ in above Gold. Morgana, Tristana, Cait, Thresh, and Leona are the top ranked champs currently overall. Braum probably would be up there, as would Yasuo, if both weren't broken and always banned. Kass still gets banned quite a bit too but I don't think he's as dangerous after the nerf.

Thresh is a beast, I am mad that i suck with him.

But if you have a good Blitz on your team, you are golden. Let them push to your tower, wait for them to get out of position and then BAM! Pull them under and fuck them up for 75% of their health.

Yeah, but if Blitz misses his grab he has a downtime of forever till he is usefull again. - I can see how that becomes a problem in higher ELO when players are just better at doging/hideing behind minions.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Not just the cooldown, but the mana cost on it is stupid high.

But up until gold, people usually can't handle a decent Blitz.

Edit: Two Team Builder games in a row, two times as ADC, two times as a reject mid-laner (Malz and Ori) as a support, two times they feed to high heaven....

Edit 2: Get a proper support, go 17-5-11

Bronze 1, oh yeah!

Edit

I wonder if it will ever stop. Lost my first two games. Both in under 30 Minutes.

First game yesterday i had a high Ahri mid (she stated so after she went mid without buying items) feeding 10 kills mid and jax top feeding 13 kills. Obviusly both blamed me for not enough ganks.

Just now i had a game with Amumu. I had seven assists, my team had seven kills... outfarming garren and veigar (who hijacked mid as 4th pick) by over 100 Minions each.

Common Riot. At least give me a chance here!

Edited by Herr Matzat