League of Legends Thread

Ruki

BREAKTHROUGH! (of sorts) 8-10-2 as Ryze - but was much better than that, I felt. I led the map or was at least top 3 in all sorts of stats. Had an embarrassing 0-2-0 start including seeing if I could take a neutral mob at L1 (nope) then seeing if I could catch Karthus before a tower (nooope). As I leveled up, the Q-W-E-brief pause-Q combo was just causing all sorts of havoc. Had a good two-minute run inside their base toward the end where I sent two guys scurrying in full retreat back into their nexus to heal, one spell from death, and forced a partial retreat out of a third, carried on into half killing the fourth guy before I had to retreat myself.

Also I got cross-map requiem'd by Karthus like...FOUR times. Man that's cheap.

You are a low level, for the first few levels you are given only a small pool of champions to play. After you level up (not sure what level it is....I would hazard a guess and say 5) you will be moved over to the weekly rotation champs.

Also, fuck, I love when they release cinematic videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHrjOMfHPY

How badass is that?

Never knew. Got the wing anyway so I'm up to Silver.

I was placed in Silver for S3 but I was so bad in S3 and got stuck S5 0LP.

Ended up in bronze 5 early in S4 but I've gone through all of bronze now so that's nice :)

• Like 1