League of Legends Thread

Ruki

So, going to an anime convention tomorrow. On their facebook page, someone posted a picture of themselves cosplaying as one of Fiora's skins....so I sent her a message. We talked a little bit about League, and she asked for my name. I looked up her profile...

DIAMOND FUCKING ONE

I couldn't believe it. Asked her to teach me how to not suck :shifty:

I on the other Hand can´t play the game anymore because the braum patch broke the mac client so hard that i am having 1-4 crashes per Match.

Just now i was plaing mordekaiser vs Diana mid, easy peasy right? Not if she has 4 Minutes of freefarm by Minute 7 and two free kills because your game froze twice.

I also had "one of those Matches" the other day. Braum is picked. Random guy decides to pick Sion top and Braum is like "Uhm, actualy i will go top, it´s pick order so fu" (he never announced this till after Sion was picked, i checked the Champion Select chat). So obviusly sion verbalizes the plan that he will take farm and i only should take champions kills (i was Twitch) which of cause dos not work out and causes him do DC from the game. Udyr meanwhile decides that farming minions in jungle is more important than helping me in my 2 v 1 bot lane at all while Braum gloriusly looses top in the biggest crash and burn manner you could imagine. All of this in ranked of cause. I would pay 5€ a month to get on a private server with other people that pay only to get rid of these people.

In other news, that Dragonslayer Pantheon Skin is super sweet.

Edited by Herr Matzat

So, going to an anime convention tomorrow. On their facebook page, someone posted a picture of themselves cosplaying as one of Fiora's skins....so I sent her a message. We talked a little bit about League, and she asked for my name. I looked up her profile...

DIAMOND FUCKING ONE

I couldn't believe it. Asked her to teach me how to not suck :shifty:

And you didn't even post a picture here. For shame.

• 2 weeks later...

So some dude takes Brand Top, last pick calls him a troll, i pick Akali mid, last pick calls me a troll... in the end last pick decides to pick Vlad as ADC becaus "Lulz if everyone is troll picking i will to lololol!". In Match our Evelin decides to suck balls (we ended up very ap heavy and without tanks because who knows champions these days), spams surrender votes whenever possible and rants at lux (who was supp and had the best states in game besides me) for not suiciding to save her when there was zero worth in saving her... obviusly her only option was to disconect from the game.
Meanwhile a wellfeed Jax is just soloing towers (and in the end the inhbitor) top while the remaining three players argue bot about who can take farm and who cannot while i strugle solo trying to keep jax from just rolling into our base over and over again getting zero help. Brand now decides that he needs to stop play and wait for it to end while telling us over and over again how we suck.

Lux was decent though, there is still hope.

Without tanks? Vlad gets naturally tanky, and very hard to kill (Hourglass + Rilyie's= Never die), and Eve with a tank build can be pretty scary. But yeah....overall, that team comp was trash. And the moment Jax gets one item, it's game over unless you can shut him down.

But? Over the weekend I started playing Akali...so much fun. Super weak early game, but if you get a kill or two, then it will just be a stomp.

I started plaing fiddle jungle this week. I always thoughed i sucked with him and i sucked as a jungler - at least thats what it was many month back when i first tried him out. Not so much as it seems, i find that i am having a ton of good games with him and even if i mess something up early game i usualy find my way back in the match and are able to kill/assist/help the team.

Party Fiddle ftw!

Summoners Rift is getting a visual update....and holy shit, it looks amazing.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/update-summoners-rift-headed-pbe

That Baron! That Dragon! AHH! I WANT THIS NOW!

Also, just bought some more RP (when I first started I said I would never put money into this game....I've likely put $150+ into it).....go a Vi skin, Akali skin, Vlad skin, mystery gift for a friend and a new rune page. Now to just hold onto my 3000ish left for sales I want :D

So I decided to play ranked, after playing over 1000 games in normal with my mates, finished provisional Silver II after crashing out in the last two games of the provisional series. Still really happy, only 200 points + 4 wins away from Gold V haha

So I decided to play ranked, after playing over 1000 games in normal with my mates, finished provisional Silver II after crashing out in the last two games of the provisional series. Still really happy, only 200 points + 4 wins away from Gold V haha

5 wins....2 from II to I, and 3 for I to Gold.

Haha WP, and I guess thanks for the correction, but I was just kidding on the whole '4 wins away' thing... since technically it'll probably end up being like 20 games until I get promoted, if ever :P I'lll be aiming for five though :D Then I will stop playing LoL ranked and retire with my gold border to normal haha There is only so far you can go playing WW jungle and Ryze in every other lane!

• 3 weeks later...