League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Ruki and I are bottom brothers, I always call support down there. I can use Ashe for ADC if I need to as well. I need to learn other ADC champs though.

At this point I main support, can take Nasus or Garden top, Annie mid, and I've never jungled but own Evelynn so I can learn it. Any ADC or mid champs you'd guys suggest I practice with?

If you plan on doing ranked, you should probably think about doing a few games in the jungle. Warwick is pretty easy to learn, and his ganks post 6 are great.

I used to main support (usually going Sona or Leona....recently added Lulu and Annie to that rotation. Can play Soraka/Janna as well), but when I joined my ranked team we needed someone in the top lane so I went there. And I love it! Kayle up top is just evil....with her E she wrecks almost all melee farmers. And Xin top is a prick...was against him yesterday, he built nothing but tank, but one combo and I was down 25% of my health as Rengar.

But! For mid lane? I really like Diana. Once she hits 6, her combo hits hard...get a few kills (I like to gank bot lane when the enemy is pushing), and you are almost unstoppable. I also really like Katarina. And I own Akali, and I wish I was good with her, but I am not, sadly. I should try her out more often. And Vel'Koz seems like he'd be a blast.

As for ADC? I usually only play Ashe or Jinx.

I started learning akali when the team builder was in beta and continued now that its part of the game. Just like with jax i was surprised how easy she is, all you need to learn is more or less when to engage everything else works on click. Still compared to learning a champion like Morgana back in the day i still am able to grab a ton of kills with Jax/Akali even if i totaly suck. (might also involve that i got a much better understanding of the game than when i started out with morgana)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats awesome.

I started plaing again this week after i stopped for about a month, it´s much less infuriating when you just click on play to play instead of having that drive to League up. Back up in Bronze 4 now, but lost the first game.

It´s a good thing i did the Akali Team builder runs a while back, it´s much easier to have a direct influence on the game with a character like her even though i still feel dirty when i end up winning my lane against a Nidalee that has kickass wardplacement and skillshots all game long by just clicking on her 4-5 times.

Can´t you be demoted anymore? Since being back up in Bronze 4 i lost all five matches i had but i never went down again. I would love to claim i did awsome in all these games but to be honest my end of the game states were only far better than the other players on my Team in three of these five.

You can still be demoted. I went from Silver 3 to Silver 4 (but managed to climb my way back into Silver 3).

I've decided to take a new approach....maining certain champs, just so I get better with them.

Top lane: Vlad (for poke/sustain), Darius (for tank), and after a bit more practice....Quinn.

Mid lane: Diana, with the occasional Katarina

ADC: Quinn and MF...I generally have great games with those two.

Support: Leona and Sona. And possible Braum!

Jungle: Who the hell let me jungle?