League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I am one win away from being in Silver 4. First game of the series, I didn't do great....but hey, at least we had a super fed Kat :D

Correction: I was a win away from Silver 4....now I'm in Silver 3. They jumped me up two leagues!

Yeah, it was weird....I generally check lolnexus when my game is loading, and was matched up with S3 and S2 people...maybe I do deserve to be in this division!

I was just hoping to hit mid Silver by the end of the season...to get it within 2 months? That's just great.

I feel like i could write something about people being silly after every match... "Hey, we just lost two towers and the inhibitor top because we preferred fighting somewere midlane so now that super minions are walking in from that lane we charge right back into mid because champion kills <3".

I got a new worst game ever.

Sivir is pissed in champion select because it´s her promo and she dos not want to be ADC (last pick). Game starts, Yorik decides to hijack me top (he was one pick round behind me, there was nothing to missunderstand) and abandon Sivir bot. Sivir now decides to intentionally feed (0/13/0) before she disconnects. Grargas decides that this is lost (wich is silly because the game detects intentional feeding and you only get 50 gold or even less after a few deaths) and tries to push the team into surrendering by threatening AFK only to start running into the enemies team over and over again without attacking. (i still managed to pull of 7/5/7 in this mess)

This games community is the river of slime from Ghostbusters 2.

Next match starts of with the same shit again, last pick refuses to be jungler, suddenly we have a LeBlanc added to Akali in Midlane but no Jungler..... somehoow won that yet.

This game... top inhibitor and one nexus tower down.... random guy scream "ALL MID!!!" so four people run mid screaming at me for being an ideot since i try to actualy fight of the minions that run in our base that toplane. Meanwhile Leesin pushes bot against us, LeBlanc breaks of the mid push to fight him... two people left mid... but ALL MID ATACK was called so they charge in 2 v 4 and bite the dust.

I said it before and i will repeat in infinite, this game is like schoolyard soccer, everyone wants the ball and everyone wants to be the star striker....