League of Legends Thread

Ruki

So, there is a guy i play with semi regular and his win loose ratio is beyond terrible (like 40 wins vs 70 looses or something like that) and not only dos he always complain about getting bad teams we actualy get bad teams when we play together. How dos the Team composition by riot work? I was one win away from Bronze 3 Promotion just about an houre ago and we even lost the first match in 12 Minutes (yes that is possible) because someone never conected to the game and two people just suicided over and over. Should i stop playing with that guy? In the past days i won every match that did not have someone AFK/disconecting. Even had a team that managed to overcome afull game AFK into a win. I somewhat assume that i am getting these teams because the riot match makeing magic puts me with other people that play decent enough to belong in a higher league even though league points acording to lolnexus would give you the idea that the other teams player are more or less at the same level. Huh?

Also, holy shit Galio is so much fun!

Nicely done!

My friend got an unofficial hexakill last night! He got the penta, but was just a few seconds short of getting the hex.

Also, my solo/duo win streak has fallen off. I must have won...5-6 in a row, but then lost two and I am at 0 points in B1.

So i just had a game were we rolled Bot lane hard, by the end i was 6/2/11 (out of 20 team kills overall mind you) and my Jinx was 9/3/9 yet still we lost not only because Top (Teemo 2/7/6) and Mid (Xerath 3/9/6) sucked and our joungler (Pantheon) died three times by five minutes (or something silly like that) blamed the team for sucking and decided to intentionaly feed (as in, just walking into the other team without attacking) and go a whooping 0/22/1.

Last night i lost two matches with people that decided they need to rage at each other in champion select (and dont stop after) when the banning occurred, no shit, the one guy cried so much about the first pick banning for the champ he wants to play that he decided he had to now hijack his lane "BECAUSE!", he than proceded to pick up smite in the last second of champion select so maybe he was just chat trolling but when we helped him with his blue buff he teleported out of the bush and continued to troll around the map...

I am now back to 9LP in Bronze 4. It´s not that i am this good in every game, sure as shit i sometimes get outplayed or outright suck as well... but holy shit what am i supposed to do with these people? Good thing you loose more points loosing a match than you gain winning one.

And the fun fucking continues. NEXT GAME. I am supp with Morgana again, my Jinx decides at 2 Minutes that she needs to reboot her game so i am up alone vs Teemo and Thresh, my Elise jungler decides to rather go her jungle rout instead of helping me bot, i loose the tower at FIVE MINUTES and around 7/8 jinx returns to rage at everyone for being bad.

I hate you.

I actualy won a game. YAY. After that, repeated the Jinx story i told before. Just with me as ADC, my Supp starts talking something about how terrible he is right away, never plays a second, talks and talks and talks, at level 5 he ports back to base and never moves again.

I played six games today (most of them relatively short). and only two of them have been without AFK /the intentional feeder on my team. I am not talking a "bad team" loosing. My thoughts can be summed up with "$&"!$%U"Z§%.