League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I thought about doing something with the replays. But i was to lazy to find out how to do it.

Last two games were easy... first teemo 6/0/4 now Morgana 7/0/7... back to 47 points Bronze 5. The games of doom will come around next, i am certain.

Edit, yep, two devastating losses.

That.....I dunno. I don't think she has that great of AP ratios. Leona usually wrecks with a Sunfire, Frozen Heart and other such items. For more evil, get the Iceborn Gauntlet. A nice slow to come after your root and stun.

In case you guys have not noticed, that "free to play" movie valve has been advertising when you open steam is 1. free and 2. about the big 1,6 milion $ DOTA tournament they did in Köln last (?) year. So i think it´s close enough to be mentioned here.

I am only a few minutes in and right now it´s very well don even if it feels a bit like every e-sports docu i have ever seen. Edit: it focuses very much on the human aspect. How they live, frinds, girlfrinds, parrents ect. - its very good on that part. Good movie, well worth your time. Not to much on actualy plaing the game but i love how they combined the short clips from games with the CG animated videos. :D

WHERE IS MY MOJO?! Bah! I have one win in the past three days :(

Also, as much as I enjoy Kayle top (with her E, you can just bully people out of lane usually)....I don't think I'm any good with her. Which sucks. Gah.

Edit: I am fucking cursed!!!

Played three more games tonight:

1. I go Diana mid against a Galio. It's relatively even for the most of the laning phase, I eventually pull ahead in CS, gank bot, get a kill and start to go from there. At one point I am 5-0-0 and pretty melty. Problem though: Draven is 13-1 in bot, so he is just destroying people, we lose.

2. I am Annie support. I get the first two kills (enemy got greedy trying to take down the ADC, stuns and tower OP)...we win the lane....but we can't fucking fight to save our life. We lose.

3. I am Jayce top. Renekton didn't connect, so I have a free lane all to myself...by the time he is back in the game I have 50+ CS, 1 or 2 kills, and I am level 7 or 8. I destroy him in lane no problem. Mid wins their lane. Our jungler wins the jungle. Our bot lane goes even. We push all of their towers....get all their inhibs....their nexus towers.....AND YET WE SOMEHOW STILL MANAGE TO FUCKING THROW THE GAME. Fucking hell.

4. An ARAM where we DOMINATE in the beginning...hell, we ended the game with 84 kills to their 50~. But we were 100% AP, they had three tanks who built only MR.....

Doing one more game, just so I can buy Lulu <_<

Looks like Teambuilder is live now. I think i will drop Ranked play for a while and just put in 10+ Matches in team builder with each champion i need to learn. Hopefully that enables me to counterpick everyone and carry every game out of bronze. >_>

• Like 1