League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Yeah, you have a good team comp. Teemo cannot carry on his own.

I started today at 0LP in Silver III. I go 5-1, and I am now in a series.

Edit: Won the first, lost the second, and then......WON THE THIRD!! I AM SILVER II!!!!

My end of season goal was to get around here. I'm wondering if I can get Gold now...

I love playing him way to much to stop. I also strongly disagree that he dossent help the Team. The amount of Vision i provide by constantly mushrooming half the map could not be replaced if everyone put down 3 wards (and you know, in bronze not even the Supp puts down wards to much, if at all, mid and late game), i do horrible horrible dmg in Teamfights and i got the Speed (in movement and attack) to push lanes, towers, solo the dragon ect. I can help defending in base with mushrooms if we are with our backs against the wall ect. ect.

I am adding more and more champions to the list of who i can play. But Teemo and Morgana will always keep a nice and warm spot in my heart as the champions i learned to play this game with and i always can make more with them happen than people think i could just because i got so many games don with them. (well, on the other hand i have been seeing a lot more of Morgana lately. Maybe she is more "meta" now?)

Also this weekend, double IP for all! I wonder if this still works with IP buff, i might actually buy one for the weekend and play like an addict.

From 12am on Friday April 25th until 11:59pm on Sunday April 27th, you'll earn double IP from every match. This should up your mileage from the 30% off Rune sale that's running through the last day of April.

In addition, we wanted to give you advance notice that we'll be having a two-week long 2 for 1 Rune Page sale during May. The exact time frame will be announced at a later date, but if you want to take advantage of the promotion, start saving so you can snag the rune pages you need.

Morgana is a good pick right now, she is wonderful in the support and does well at mid. Her teamfighting ability is great.

Teemo? Not so much. If he is fed, he can do a lot of damage...but the second the enemy team focuses him (and they will, because it's Teemo) he is dead. One form of CC and poof...he no longer exists. And this is coming from someone who LOVES to play Teemo. The ranked climb begins when you let go of Teemo.

God Akali is so cheap. Last match i was up vs Lux mid. She did good. Got a kill and a bit more farm, besides my team was 3 v 5 because WW and Leona had disconnects for a good portion of the first 10-20 Minutes. After a while i decide to go bot to help for second just when he gets ganked... ult, kill, ult, kill, short chase, ult, kill for the Tripple. Lux coming to help, we chace her a bit, varus gets the kill.

During the match i also had a 4 v 1 and 3 v 1 surprise attack on me and always at least got away with a kill before i died. Seems there only is being absolutely shut down as Akali or faceroll. (unless late game vs a team that is all tank)... after this the others returned to a full 5 v 5 and we won rather easy.

After my hair loss causing 10 match loosing streak i am now back in a series for League 4. Even on a weekend. I will never get the matchmaking of this game.

I used to play her leveling the W and spamming it over and over. Now i do that, but level up the iceball instead. So many assists in lane, esp with Jinx when she also adds her slow. It´s golden. Besides that the Sesame Street skin is just glorious.

Grungy-Nunu-Skin.jpg

Also Akali OP. I got winning states in every match. I can´t wait to learn how to get beaten with her. It´s to easy.