League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Finaly am back in Bronze 3 again. And right away had "one of these games" after a long while. Game starts out, Yi is AFK never to be seen again. Blitz starts rageing at everyone on our team that dies no matter for what reason, after a few minutes he decides intentional feeding is the way to deal with this situation walking into enemies champions over and over again, if non to be found straight into the tower. The three of us try to save what can be saved and actually do rather good about it (so blitz decides to start plaing again after 20+ Minutes instead of just killing himself, by the end of this match he was 4/23/6) but at some point we were just overpowered even if we managed to pull a few aces here and there because they got careless.

I seem to only be able to have big win or big loosing streaks in this game. After i went to Bronze three i had a few horrible losses (and at least one i would call my fault) and now i am on a role with 8 wins in a row again getting dangerusly close to Bronze 2. That silva can´t be to many month away.

I need to learn propper ADC play. Its funny how it was the most requested role a few month ago when i started to play this game and now more and more often the last pick ends up with it. The option of carrieing almost every game with either Teemo top or Akali mid could need equaly awsome ADC play by me.
My jungle play is sort of OK. But it could bet more crazy aswell comepared to what i move with mentioned two champions. Maybe i should junge Jax more often, he seems silly easy when i test flew him top a few times.

Jax can work in the jungle, but he suffers from mana problems.

I would say the stronger junglers at this point and time are: Vi, Yi, Nocturne, Xin and Udyr.

But yeah, I've noticed that ADC is not being called as much, it's been mostly mid/top/jungle. Which sucks, because I want top. But, I have been learning and getting good with Quinn in that position, so, yay.

So my third promo match to Bronze 2. I am just chilling toplane outfarming mundo like an insane person.... Heimer mid and Botlane are just feeding and feeding and feeding. 10 Minutes in we are already behind 2 kills v 20. Heimerdinger Managed to die 11 times in this 20 Minute game.

I am. But i had this happen so often... last week i was winning most matches everyday almost going bronze 1 (from 4 or even 5) and now i am bronze 3 zero Points after loosing almost every match in the past three days.

It just seems so strange that it rarly feels like an even 50/50 winrate of "you are in the rank were you belong".