League of Legends Thread

Ruki

My team just won my second bot-match, this time I went with Ryze. 1/12/2 but I *am* getting better. I think I lack the patience to be truly good at this game, ever. But i'm sloowwly getting the hang of it. I think i'd have been 0/30/0 the way I played the last one. I have these good runs where I tear through minions, then I surive for maybe two, two-and-a-half minutes without dying and I get cocky and I LEEROOOOYYY JENKINS on in and die every time. That happened like four times. Imagine my surprise when after dying doing that three times, I died again on the fourth.

EDIT: Won another, went 5/12/2. See? I AM getting better! I died twice from half health+ due to abilities I didn't even realise the opponents had. I even finished on two consecutive champion kills! I went Katarina. I love a good E-Q-R combo from her. Teleport in, cause a ruckus. Then a good W to clear the area and use the speed boost to GET OUTTA DODGE.

My team just won my second bot-match, this time I went with Ryze. 1/12/2 but I *am* getting better. I think I lack the patience to be truly good at this game, ever. But i'm sloowwly getting the hang of it. I think i'd have been 0/30/0 the way I played the last one. I have these good runs where I tear through minions, then I surive for maybe two, two-and-a-half minutes without dying and I get cocky and I LEEROOOOYYY JENKINS on in and die every time. That happened like four times. Imagine my surprise when after dying doing that three times, I died again on the fourth.

EDIT: Won another, went 5/12/2. See? I AM getting better! I died twice from half health+ due to abilities I didn't even realise the opponents had. I even finished on two consecutive champion kills! I went Katarina. I love a good E-Q-R combo from her. Teleport in, cause a ruckus. Then a good W to clear the area and use the speed boost to GET OUTTA DODGE.

The better combo is Q-E-W-R, but you are getting better! Huzzah!

Also, Leona....how did you build her? She is perfectly equipped to be in the middle of the teamfight. Sunfire Cape + Randuin's Omen + Thornmail= No AD champion is gonna hurt you (if they have a lot of AP/magic champions, then you gotta build some magic resist). On Leona, never build an offensive item. A good combo for her is landing the E, stunning with Q, pop your W and then drop the R where they are running. A fed Leona is terrifying.

Also, don't worry about your Leroy Jenkins-ing....every low level player does it. Eventually you will begin to learn whether or not running in is a good idea. You will know your limits and such. And if you are almost dead, there is no shame in backing. You get your health back, and some items so you will be a little bit stronger when you get back.

The better combo is Q-E-W-R, but you are getting better! Huzzah!

Also, Leona....how did you build her? She is perfectly equipped to be in the middle of the teamfight. Sunfire Cape + Randuin's Omen + Thornmail= No AD champion is gonna hurt you (if they have a lot of AP/magic champions, then you gotta build some magic resist). On Leona, never build an offensive item. A good combo for her is landing the E, stunning with Q, pop your W and then drop the R where they are running. A fed Leona is terrifying.

Also, don't worry about your Leroy Jenkins-ing....every low level player does it. Eventually you will begin to learn whether or not running in is a good idea. You will know your limits and such. And if you are almost dead, there is no shame in backing. You get your health back, and some items so you will be a little bit stronger when you get back.

How do you mean how did I build her?

(I should note that in the 1-12-2 affair I got murdered a bunch of times by her so I think when people said "support" I assumed that meant "should be hanging back and buffing" but Leona seems to be not that kind of support.)

Yeah I just played an hour-long game that we should have lost early. Their Kassadin and Twitch got too fed.

We would have won if our jungler wasn't a dolt who rushed into things solo.

And Plubby what's your name on LOL, need to add you as a friend.

he's on Oceania.

Finally got back into playing after a bit of a break. Didn't realise I was as low as Silver IV, though I did have an horrendous losing streak. However, 6 wins in a row has me back in Silver III 62lp.

Loving the new Nidalee, you can actually build her any way you want. I even won a jungle Nidalee game after my team troll picked. I have most success with her as a hybrid assassin. Usually build Iceborn Gauntlet, then BOTRK if Ad/Hybrid, Hextech Gunblade if mid and the team lacks AP, or Randuins Omen if tanking. Split pushing is great and, of course, you are practically ungankable. Best thing now is that you don't need items early to do damage, so can safely start either Cloth Armour or Null Magic Mantle. Works great against bursty champs like Zed, Fiora, Ziggs.

It also helps that no one in low elo can play Nidalee, so they don't know how to play effectively against her.

Oh and plubby, when you come to buying new champions. Warwick is really good just now, and quite easy to play. I played him a lot when I was new to the game. Also, I wouldn't use Mobafire for guides, lolpro is far better. In fact 2ez.gg is basically a compilation of the best LoL websites. I use it a lot.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIBtj37tXiA

I am now a better player!

(Plubby, do not watch that. Kaceytron is a troll. She preaches the wrong stuff for the lolz and the monies)

She also has a hideous voice, and is terribly unfunny. I have no idea why her stream is popular.

People pay her money (I think it's minimum $2) for her to read a message over the air....most of the time it's insulting. I think half her audience thinks she is serious, the other half goes along with the trolling.

You move up to bronze 2 and think to youeself now i finally am back among the more serius players and shit will be ok even if i lose. Next i meet an akali feeding 27 kills and an Elise that almost forgets to take smite and botches about every skillshot she tries to shoot.

Granted this still was a fun match because the three of us tried to save it from these two and we actually held the match together fairly long.

The feeding doesn't stop. I had an Udyr feed 21 kills (a game we would have won if he didn't) because someone asked 'why?'. NExt game, had Fidd go AFK because the jungle came top .The next game, it was 3 golds (one of which was a former plat) against all silver.

Not a good day for League. 0-3, down to 21 LP.

I usually ask "why?" then when they don't respond I get mad. Usually I'll say "Wtf cmon" then follow that up with "feeder".

If they still don't respond I'll call them a "feeder noob" and tell them to "get rekt skrub", then I'll tell the enemy team to "report this fucking feeder".

Usually we win games if I do that :)

• Like 2