I figured Wichita State would have a tough road to the Final Four, but the NCAA gave them a hell of a road...if they can make it. I mean, possibly Kentucky in the second (third) round and possibly Louisville in the Sweet Sixteen? Talk about death road.

I got second last year in my group and first the year before despite not knowing anything about the teams or hoopball or anything, so you all should follow my lead. Villanova is clearly winning for some reason. :shifty:

Yeah, I picked Ohio State, too. Fucking Buckeyes. Got Harvard. I've learned to not picked against them in their first game.

Just waiting for tomorrow to see if picking Stephen F. Austin and Tulsa were good idea.

I took SFA too. I mean VCU will probably win but 31-2 is sexy even playing a bunch of jobber schools.