Not to divulge from the MM discussion, but reading Memphis' fan board is fucking hilarious. We have a good coach who has won 20 games every season he's been here and they still bitch as if the school could do better. Not ever year is going to be the 2008 Final Four squad. John Calipari isn't here anymore, and even when he was, it took him 5 years before the program was making tournament runs. Josh is a good coach/fantastic recruiter and these unrealistic keyboard warriors annoy me. Thank god Bruce Pearl signed with Auburn or I'm sure they'd be clamoring for him.

I've only lost one, and a broken foot is probably going to cost me another.

And my form is holding true for several years now .... I nail two sections (I have one missed pick each in both the West and South) and look like I know nothing in the other two.

I'm really excited about UK/UL though. That's going to be an amazing match up.