EWR 2014 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

if you lower tna, then you have to lower roh and the reason I say this is because tna is still bigger then roh. tna is an international company even though their fanbase may be down they are still a bigger promotion then roh.

TNA only got 500-700 fans in a venue ROH can sell out when they run. ROH isn't quite where TNA is but it is much larger than most of the other cults in the game. The only one close would be CHIKARA who also runs other areas.

No... they should be low... they've had one good PPV in at least one year if not longer, they've cut so many top talents, they don't even know if Spike will re-sign with them. They've definitely dropped considerably and ROH has closed the gap with their shows with New Japan. ROH high cult and TNA low national, for sure.

Check Fonz Factor for each of the artists formerly known as The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose)?

To me anyway, each of them has a natural 'main-event level' charisma, 'it' factor or whatever you want to call it that is just unparalleled by 95% of the roster.

Raw spoilers

Vacate the Intercontinental Championship

Turn Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter face

AJ Lee is the new Divas Champion. Also, possibly make her a face and make Paige heel. Difficult to tell for sure but that segment definitely felt like a double-turn.

Edited by FckFace666

Check Fonz Factor for each of the artists formerly known as The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose)?

To me anyway, each of them has a natural 'main-event level' charisma, 'it' factor or whatever you want to call it that is just unparalleled by 95% of the roster.

Reigns is the only one that has the natural main event charisma. He's should be the only one to have Fonz.

Drop Emma's behavior and attitude by 20-30 points. She was arrested for stealing an iPod case from Walmart.

Edited by Klee

Apparently Emma's thing was dropped as it was a misunderstanding as she was at the RAW taping when the thing went down.

Also, should Damien's gimmick be impressionist? Every match he's been dressed as someone else and such.

You don't get a mugshot if it was a misunderstanding.

No, you get a mugshot if you were arrested, which she was and which no one is disputing.

• Like 1

Just a quick note:

I plan to release the July Update sometime within the next 36 hours. Been pretty lethargic and tired this month, still recovering from my surgery, so didn't get done as much as I'd liked, but will be a FULL/DATA/BEGINNERS Update, as per the schedule.

-Bill