The FIFA 14 Summer Tournament!

Sam

I wanted to be Liverpool :( Suppose I'll go Valencia.

PSN name is IAmMarriott, I'll add everyone when I get home from work later tonight.

I wanted Liverpool too, but would've given you first dibs considering y'know, you're from Liverpool. :P

EDIT: Well, there we go!

PS4 Tournament Update

Teams that need picking: Benfica, Tottenham, Wolfsburg, Roma

Groups and fixtures: Rather than hold back fixtures I have released them all at once so that you can play each other in your own time/when you both notice you're online and have free time as trying to tie down one person for one fixture in a set timeframe has proven to be difficult in the past.

• I'll give an initial deadline of a week to try and play all the group matches in and will extend/shorten accordingly.

TOP TWO TEAMS FROM EACH GROUP GO THROUGH TO THE KNOCKOUTS.

DEADLINE FOR GROUP GAMES: Friday 27th June

Group A

GP W D L GD Pts

Baddar 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

DavidMarrio 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

Rich 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

Dang117 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

EddieG 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

Baddar Vs DavidMarrio / Rich Vs Dang117

Baddar Vs Rich / DavidMarrio Vs EddieG

Baddar Vs Dang 117 / Rich Vs EddieG

Baddar Vs EddieG / Dang117 Vs DavidMarrio

Dang 117 Vs EddieG / DavidMarrio Vs Rich

Group B

GP W D L GD Pts

Meacon 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

LL 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

Cole 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

C. Sonnen 0 0 0 0 +/-0 0

LL Vs Meacon / Cole Vs Chael Sonnen

Meacon Vs Chael Sonnen / Cole Vs LL

Chael Sonnen Vs LL / Cole Vs Meacon

Don't forget people with PS3s and Xbox360s can still sign up for their tournaments :)

Edited by Sam

Aww, nice. I know Cole and LL are in/near the same timezone as me. Not sure about Chael though. But 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

If we're all from the THE UK, THEN AYE..

Aww, nice. I know Cole and LL are in/near the same timezone as me. Not sure about Chael though. But 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

If we're all from the THE UK, THEN AYE..

Nop, they're US/Canada.

I wouldn't mind swapping to be in the US timezone if they wanna play evenings as I'm normally up late.

My schedule is pretty much open from about 2pm onwards tomorrow. Thankfully got a morning shift tomorrow and probably about 4pm onwards Saturday due to football training.

Next week it'll be 10pm onwards cause I'm on evenings from 4:45-8:45 next week and won't get home till about 10pm

My schedule is pretty much open from about 2pm onwards tomorrow. Thankfully got a morning shift tomorrow and probably about 4pm onwards Saturday due to football training.

Next week it'll be 10pm onwards cause I'm on evenings from 4:45-8:45 next week and won't get home till about 10pm

Free for ours at 4:30pm today?