The FIFA 14 Summer Tournament!

Sam

My schedule is pretty much open from about 2pm onwards tomorrow. Thankfully got a morning shift tomorrow and probably about 4pm onwards Saturday due to football training.

Next week it'll be 10pm onwards cause I'm on evenings from 4:45-8:45 next week and won't get home till about 10pm

Free for ours at 4:30pm today?

Yeh I'll be around then.

Monaco (Baddar) 1-0 Liverpool (DavidMarrio)

A James Rodriguez pen won it for me. Wasn't much of a foul for the pen either. He came sliding in and made contact with Berba as he was about to strike the ball.

Monaco didn't 'feel' as good as I'd hoped though and he controlled most of the match. Plus, the game started before I could even put Falcao in the squad, so that wasn't fun.

Edit: He hit the post near the end and my defender did that "I'm totally stumbling into this now, doing my best Sunday league player impression" and almost scored an own goal.

Cissokho is the next Roberto Carlos :pervert:

Draw would have been the best result, we didn't really offer much on the attack either of us, just kept cancelling each other out. Gutted I hit the post 90th minute with Sterling though :(

• Like 1

David Marrio quits while I am 2-0 following some wonderful passing and heading from my Tottenham team <_<

You up for a game tonight around 10.30/11 or after the game if you're watching it?

Just lost my game to DM 1-0 after a late Sturridge header from a corner.

Waiting for Rich to finish on UFC before playing our game.