EWR 2014 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thats because its a scenario not a real world database, its meant to convey the situation implied by AOL not selling WCW with a TV deal. TNA is currently not for sale, they have a TV deal and are looking for a new network its a completly different situation.

Its too early to judge any of this, why make changes to TNA for August when they are still going to be doing the same thing for a couple more months because THEY ARE STILL ON TV. Wait until the outcome of finding another network or even renewing their Spike deal if possible. I dont see the point of damaging TNA when their situation has not changed yet.

• Like 1

And given how TNA is able to film a month's worth of TV tapings in a span of a few days, I doubt the TV thing matters until much later.

Anyway with Paige being a heel now, her gimmick seems to be more like AJ's Crazy gimmick, so switch it to that or Psycho?

Prince Devitt is also offically in WWE and headed to NXT.

Also to put a nail into the Impact talk, Viacom didn't confirm it as compared to the famous WWE Raw pull-out where they made an official announcement.

And given how TNA is able to film a month's worth of TV tapings in a span of a few days, I doubt the TV thing matters until much later.

Anyway with Paige being a heel now, her gimmick seems to be more like AJ's Crazy gimmick, so switch it to that or Psycho?

I think Bitch would be more appropriate considering she (Paige) has been pretending to be her friend since AJ returned.

Ah, that works.

Also not sure this has come up, but Brie Bella should have a Old School Face or Underdog gimmick, seeing how she is against all odds and such.

AAA Notes:

Steve Pain has left AAA. He was replaced by Daga on the latest show and announced it on his Twitter.

Hijo Del Pirata Morgan has returned to AAA and basically replaced Steve Pain in La Anarquia.

Remove Garrett Dylan, Travis Tyler and Slate Randall from WWE.

http://pwinsider.com/article/87292/five-wwe-releases.html?p=1

Rename Garrett Dylan to Jody Kristopherson and Slate Randall to Shaun Rickers. (This would be in effect for September)

TNA notes (based on impact):

Add Homicide, Snitsky, Ezeikel Jackson, Low Ki and Brian Cage. They worked the TNA tapings in New York last month(late June) Add Snitsky and Zeke to Dixieland. Also rename Ezekiel to Rycklon. (I would say these should be in effect for August)

Rename Garrett Dylan to Jody Kristopherson and Slate Randall to Shaun Rickers. (This would be in effect for September)

Add Homicide, Snitsky, Ezeikel Jackson, Low Ki and Brian Cage. They worked the TNA tapings in New York last month(late June) Add Snitsky and Zeke to Dixieland. Also rename Ezekiel to Rycklon. (I would say these should be in effect for August)

Not sure if it happened on TV yet, I'll spoiler just in case

Snitsky and Jackson were then fired the following night

The eight man war hasn't happened yet s why not include them for August?

The eight man war hasn't happened yet s why not include them for August?

Snitsky and Jackson don't have contracts, I'm pretty sure the rest do have atleast some sort of open contract.

Just a quick note:

The August Update will be out within the next 24 hours (5:30 PM EST). The plan was to release it yesterday (Monday), but I didn't get the time I thought I had available to wrap everything up to my liking. Today and tomorrow are free for me, so I'll be spending a good portion of that time catching up on some of the backlog. I know the 6th is later in the month that I normally release updates (in a perfect world, the update would be out on the last day of the previous month, but I tend to get busy during that time) but I figure if I know I have the time, I might as well use it and get some things on that wouldn't have been on if I released it on Monday (or even today). Hopefully, this makes sense to everyone.

-Bill