The EWB 2014 Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

I didn't think I was going to be, but I'm on the first post as International. I figured I was gonna be in HC's league.

If my count was correct, we need 3 people to have a full 30. The international league is full at 10, but the A and B leagues would only have 17. What I proposed to Maxx via PM, it that we recruit one more guy and then pull 2 international league guys(You for me, totes, and whoever Maxx wants). That way the two established leagues can still have 10, the newer international league has 8, and it solves the problem of us wanting to play together. :wub:

Of course of all this is entirely up to the bossman. I'm just trying to make the numbers work.

• Like 1

It's something that's been kicked around for years, to keep the drafts moving faster. America/Canada in one, England/Europe/Australia in the other.

Why is the International League the "non-established", i.e football dunce league? We can be just as knowledgeable as the Americans, racist! :P

I don't think it's any coincidence you lost to an AMERICAN last year. :shifty:

Now enjoy some random picture of a bald eagle playing football!

Eagle%20Football.jpg

:P

Fiiine... If you need someone to run the Pop Warner league.* I guess I'll do it.

* Yes, I am calling the B-league the "Pop Warner" league.

Already handled, buddy. :(Y):

• Like 2

I'm in!

I will need copious amounts of reminding. I will then shout at you for constantly reminding mr!

Not me this year!

Booooooo.

I'll still do it even if we're in separate leagues!

Going off Maxx's list in the first page, I've sent league invites to all of you misfit toys who are with me. SDM and Spanktooth, I can't PM you guys either because your inbox is full or you have me on ignore or something, so I've emailed it to the accounts listed on your page. If you don't get those, just PM me for the link.

Just to make sure, as the established, culture league, we're not doing something as dumb as the C league to determine draft order, yeah?

B-League man B-LEAGUE! And hey, it's more interesting than Random.org.

• Like 1